Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.-Wish-. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Atul! I love youuuu! You are a winner in all our hearts <3 Maybe there was something even better planned for you in the future! Don't look back and cry. I swear, you could kill us with your tears :( Everytime you cry, we cry! So please Atul, don't be discouraged, this is just your beginning and there's a long way ahead.

Keep entertaining us and smiling in the future... I'll miss that shyness and innocence of you... And your daring stunts and flips. We all love you <3

Love youuuuu chooo much ❤️
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Phir bhi bacche to bacche hai na 😳  It is hard as they all worked so hard ....Sometimes it is OK to cry too as long as they accept the result and move ofrward...although I do agree with you..😃

Yeah I so agree! They are all kids yaar, and they worked so hard for DID! Phir end main trophy nahin milegi to sabko bura lagta hai na! 😳 I felt bad for all kids, except Jeetu, as he won! 😆
But Atul's tears made me so very sad! 😭 But wht I liked is - he stood there like Gentleman, no breaking down, nothing! 😃 Elegance even when he is sad, cutie ATUL! 😳

onizuka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😉 atul .... you did great in every routine given to you...
                    you never let us down with ur performance
😉 atul.... you are the most precious talent DID ever discovered... a true dancer...
😉 atul ..... you are already a winner... the moment you captured the viewers' hearts...
😉 atul .... believe me when people talk about lil masters in the future..
                    they will spontaneously talk about you.... how wonderful you are .... 
                    your flips.... your heart attack performances...  your personality....
                    everything just the way how they couldn't get Jai out of their minds....
😉 atul.... you are a handsome boy.... thank you for being in the show..!
Edited by onizuka - 13 years ago
Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sweet post.
I too wanted Atul to win.
All the best to u Atul.
Hope to see u as a great dancer in Future.

LDTnMJ5lover46 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pritirays

Yeah I so agree! They are all kids yaar, and they worked so hard for DID! Phir end main trophy nahin milegi to sabko bura lagta hai na! 😳 I felt bad for all kids, except Jeetu, as he won! 😆
But Atul's tears made me so very sad! 😭 But wht I liked is - he stood there like Gentleman, no breaking down, nothing! 😃 Elegance even when he is sad, cutie ATUL! 😳

yah. atul's tears got me crying. Cryif i was in atul's position i would cry too. my lil cutie atul cried like a really gentle men.👏 he was also proud for his friend jeetu and sad that he is was just couple votes to winning
LDTnMJ5lover46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .-Wish-.

Atul! I love youuuu! You are a winner in all our hearts <3 Maybe there was something even better planned for you in the future! Don't look back and cry. I swear, you could kill us with your tears :( Everytime you cry, we cry! So please Atul, don't be discouraged, this is just your beginning and there's a long way ahead.

Keep entertaining us and smiling in the future... I'll miss that shyness and innocence of you... And your daring stunts and flips. We all love you <3

Love youuuuu chooo much ❤️

i will miss my cutie lil shy cutie ppie of DID LM
JaiSal thumbnail
ATUL... U dont know how much i cried after i heard the results. U wer the deserving kid among all 4 .. But yeah this show was not for u i think.. u have something BIG surprize in life.. Inshallah .
And i am sure i will surely see u  in BIG SCREEN.. i have that confidence.

And as peace.786 told even my wish was that .. i need a son just like u .. Sweet, Cute ,Extremely talented,Well behaved... etc 😊

All the best for ur bright future and Love u  so much

saanvi.mp thumbnail

Atul!! You were truely the deserving winner of DID lil masters.Even though u dint win, you are a winner for me. A fantastic dancer!!!!

All the best and love u always...
Edited by saanvi.mp - 13 years ago
rose.three thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awwwwwwwwwww....lovely post....!!!
LDTnMJ5lover46 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JaiSal

ATUL... U dont know how much i cried after i heard the results. U wer the deserving kid among all 4 .. But yeah this show was not for u i think.. u have something BIG surprize in life.. Inshallah .

And i am sure i will surely see u  in BIG SCREEN.. i have that confidence.

And as peace.786 told even my wish was that .. i need a son just like u .. Sweet, Cute ,Extremely talented,Well behaved... etc 😊

All the best for ur bright future and Love u  so much

i hope when i have a kid one day it is just like mu lil cutie pie atul. i also love teh name atul so much