siddhima fairy tale 2(part 6 updated-last part)

blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hi guys,
    this is my secong fairy tale,if u wanna see my first one,then here's the link

Note-it's only about siddhima,so those who don't like siddhima can ignore this post😊

2)love is not defined by words,it's defined by actions and feelings of heart

part 1

once upon a time there lived a girl in a village in kashmir

the village was very nice and full of natural beauty like trees,mountains,garden and often snowfalls ,one day riddhima was watering
her garden while singing a sad song with her beautiful voice,she sings soo well that her voice often attracts visitors,so when she was watering her garden while singing,a visitor came and when he heard her singing,he was just gone deep in her song

he also saw that riddhima was singing a very sad song,he was thinking in his mind that what would be the reason because of which she was singing a sad song but he can't ask her because he was dumb(can't speak)😭 
while he was thinking this,riddhima went back to her house,he was really pleased with her song and was refreshed by it

siddhant came to kashmir to do some work as he was not getting any job in his city,the next morning on his way to work,he again saw riddhima in the same park singing another sad song,he was very confused that why she only sings sad songs,what is the problem with her but didn't had that much courage to ask her that in his actions😕,so he went to his work

now everyday he was seeing riddhima there,and everyday he,for a little time,sit there and listen to her sad but beautiful song,one day he picked up his courage and finally tried to talk to riddhima in his actions,when he went near her,though he was very nervous but he tried to talk to her,so he put his hand on her shoulder,she turned back and asked him what's the matter,then he tried to speak to her in actions but she didn't got anything and she went from there,siddhant was very disappointed😔

he thought that,the next morning he will write what he feels and will give it to riddhima

continued...
                                             part 2       

so,the next day siddhant wrote a letter for riddhima,writing in it,'hi,i am siddhant,i see u every morning in this garden and watch u singing a very sad song,u look very sad,everyday i think that why r u sad but was not that much confident to ask u about that,but yesterday i came to u and tried to speak u in my actions but u didn't understood,actually i am dumb(can't speak),this problem of me is from my childhood,any ways,i just wanted to ask u that why r u soo sad??please tell me as,by seeing u sad evryday,i also become sad,please tell me why r u soo sad😃'

when siddhant took that letter to riddhima,she read it and asked sid that why is he soo interested in her problem ,she meant that he was a stranger and she was a stranger,then siddhant tried to tell her in actions but it didn't work so riddhima told him to write and tell her because now she was aware of his problem,so he wrote that  we all live in a world and everyone is each other's  friend,so if one is in a problem then other should solve it,it doesn't mean that if u don't know anyone,u can't solve their problem,then riddhima told him that she can't trust a stranger,she said sorry and went from there  

the next day riddhima again saw siddhant and siddhant saw riddhima,riddhima was singing again a very sad song,siddhant stood there and watched her continuously

riddhima was worried that why this guy is always watching her,after that day she never went to that garden to sing,siddhant was very upset as he got a habit of seeing her and listening her song everyday🤔

one day when siddhant was in a market,he saw riddhima in a shop,it was a flower shop and she was the shopkeeper,luckily he saw her and went to that shop,riddhima was confused and asked her that is he following her,he shacked his head,left right,so riddhima understood it nooo,then she was not very happy but she welcomed him in,he was choosing a flower meanwhile riddhima was giving flowers to other customers,siddhant was choosing a flower and watching riddhima,when he choosed a flower,he was coming towards riddhima,suddenly he slipped and fell on riddhima

for a while they both looked each other and then siddhant said orry orry(means sorry) to riddhima but riddhima got very angry and said him to leave,siddhnat was very sad and went from there,then riddhima thought that she said very much to siddhant and she sould say sorry to him😛

so,the next she went to the same garden where she used to go and sing and she saw siddhant going from there and went to him,siddhant saw her and without saying anything,he went from there,riddhima followed him and tried to talk to him but he didn't listened and went on his work,riddhima waited for him in the same garden till he returned

when siddhant returned,he saw riddhima in that garden alone and some thieves were troubling her

he went to them but they pushed him,he held riddhima's hand and  he fought with them

and saved riddhima

for the first time, riddhima respected him

then she said him sorry for yesday how she treated him in the flower shop,siddhant moved his head,ok
then he actions her to leave her home,she said yes and they both went,on their way to riddhima's house,riddhima gave him flowers that she brought for him,yellow flowers,he actions,thank u,she said welcome and she said him,'FRIENDS',he said yes and they both shacked hands and then she said him that he wanted to know why she sings sad songs everytime,siddhnat moved his head,yes,then she told him why she was sad and why sings sad song everytime

continued....
                                                                 part 3

so riddhima tells siddhant what's the reason of her sadness,the reason was her love,riddhima used to love a boy named rahul,he also loved her and they both were ingaged also but one day riddhima saw rahul talking to another girl that 'riddhima is a rich girl that's why i am going to marry her but u know i love u and u only',siddhant asked riddhima in actions,r u rich and riddhima understood,riddhima told yes i am rich actually my parents were very rich and after their death ,they left everything for me,then she told that after she listened that from her boyfriend,she slapped him and left him but is till now missing him because veryday she see him with that girl roaming in the park,and she feels very loonely

siddhant,now gets her problem and now tries to make her happy,soon they both becomes very good friends and siddhant take her for the picnic and now riddhima has also started understanding his action language,they go for a picnic but there also riddhima see his boyfriend with that girl

siddhant can't see riddhima's tears and makes a plan,he write the plan in a paper and give it to riddhima,the plan was that riddhima and siddhant will act as a boyfriend girlfriend in front of rahul and they will act as riddhima is very happy with siddhant and not missing rahul

so,they start their plan,everytime riddhima goes in front of rahul with siddhant and shows that she is really very happy with him and not at all missing rahul,rahul gets a little bit of gelous seeing both of them,this plan was very good ,everthing was going perfect till when rahul's girlfriend hears siddhant and riddhima's talk that they r acting in front of rahul as they r boyfriend girlfriend,she goes and tells to rahul,rahul gets angry and leaves from there,riddhima was very upset,siddhant also gets upset and  writes a letter for rahul

the next day he give the letter to rahul writing in it that,'rahul,riddhima loves u soo much and u r treating her like she doesn't matters for u but it's not true rahul,i have seen gelousy in your eyes when i and riddhima were acting as we r close,why don't u admit that u love riddhima,rahul u don't know what r u missing,she is more precious than a diamond,u know,when u were not in her life,she cried soo much and it was like her life is finished,rahul please don't do it to riddhima she loves u that much that she can do anything for u

but that was not true,this time riddhima was thinking about siddhant not rahul,she was thinking about her and siddhant's picnic and the time they enjoyed soo much and all,she held siddhant her her's photo and sked why is she not feeling sad when now rahul has left her again,why why why??well she didn't knew the answer,noo she knew it,she said to herself that she think she has started liking siddhant

continued....

part 4

then after reading sid's letter,rahul thought that he didn't did right to riddhima and he should not play with riddhima's life and heart and then he thought that he got jealous by seeing siddhima together that means that he has started liking riddhima

the next morning he goes to riddhima's house and say sorry for his mistake and request her to come back in his life,riddhima was very confused now,one side there was a man who has broken her heart but now saying sorry and requesting her and another side was a man who mend her heart and encouraged her to live life happily    

riddhima knew what to do,but she didn't knew what sid thinks about her,she goes to sid and asks him what he thinks about her,he replies that riddhima u r a nice girl,very good natured girl and rahul will keep u very happy in your life as now he has started loving u

riddhima was very hurted by sid's words so she went running to rahul and was ready to ingage with him,sid was very sad from inside but he knew that riddhima loves rahul so he didn't wanted to hurt her and on the other hand riddhima thought that sid doesn't love her so she didn't told him that she loves her

continued... .
                                                                           part 5          

today was riddhima and rahul's engangement,riddhima was getting ready and was very sad,when she went to sid's room,he was crying seeing her photo 

when  riddhima saw him crying,seeing her photo,she immediately understood that sid loves him but is not saying it because he thinks that she loves rahul                            

riddhima was very happy and wanted sid to confess her so she went to rahul and told everything what she felt,she said to rahul that now she has started loving sid and she has no feelings for rahul now and wanted rahul tom help her in making sid confess his love

rahul was very sad as now he became very good man and also started liking riddhima but agree to help riddhima as he knew what he did before to riddhima was wrong and now when riddhima wants her love and wants to be happy then he will help her as she has right to be happy

riddhima made a plan of doing acting of engagement with rahul to make sid jealous and to see whther he will feel something or not

engagement ceremony started and sid was looking very sad,when riddhima was going to exchange her ring with rahul,her ring dropped and went near sid,sid picked the ring and went to riddhima to give her,he gave the ring to riddhima and went from there

riddhima stopped him and said,sid,why r u sad??why r u crying??is everything alright,sid nodded his head to say everything is alright then again riddhima stopped him and said,nooo everything is not alright,u know why everything is not alright??i will tell u,why r u sad,because u r not happy,why do u want to go,because u can't see me with anyone else,why do u can't see me with anyone else,because......U LOVE ME sid,U LOVE ME

continued......
                                            part 6 

sid nods his head to say no and wites on a paper that,it doesn't matter iddhima that i love u or not,what matters is that u love rahul and u r getting married to him and give it to riddhima

then riddhima say to him,how do u think i love rahul,who told u?stupid I LOVE U,I LOVE U

i know i said u earlier that i love rahul but i got it that it was not my love,it was just a liking that i had for rahul but when u came in my life and helped me,supported me,gived your love to me,then my heart fell for u

from many days i wanted to say u these things but u.....stupid,why didn't u asked me if u loved me

sid actioned that,i thought u love rahul

riddhima again said....I LOVE U  and only U

then sid and riddhima hug each other

and then ridz said I LOVE U a lot to sid and then sid did actions of I LOVE U TOO and then he kissed riddhima's hand and finally they did engangement

the next day was their marriage,riddhima was getting ready,sid jumped in her room through the window and cute eyelock eyelock between them

and then riddhima say sid to go from there but sid ddin't listened to riddhima,he went to the room just to see riddhima and then the ladies,means riddhima's friends came in the room and told sid to go out of the room,o my poor sid

then it was time for their marriage

at last sid got riddhima and riddhima got sid,they spent their honymoon in kashmir and went to many places but never forget to visit the park which  made them meet each other,sid liked riddhima's singing and riddhima also wanted to become a singer so he made her a singer,he supported her even though he could never speak but still riddhima made a decision to live with him because love done from the feelings of heart and we say,action speaks louder than words and what sid and riddhima shares can just be felt 

Edited by blossom1234 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riddhima luv Sid truly...they r the most fresh and sizzling couple ryt now in tv...
Siddhima is for those who believes in Second chance…
Its for those who wishes to live once more and to love once more…
With all due Respect and deepest Sympathy to all those who believe that 'Love can touch just once' and 'Only first love is true love',
 I would move on to tell that Siddhima is a unique piece of tale which tells us that Life is not for crying for what we have lost, it's for loving and living with and for what we have gained...
and also luving our hubby is much more different from luving our x boyfriend...
the real bond between husband and wife is much more stronger than any other relationship...//
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice and unique start :))

Looking forward to read your next update :P 

blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: luvarti

Riddhima luv Sid truly...they r the most fresh and sizzling couple ryt now in tv...
Siddhima is for those who believes in Second chance'
Its for those who wishes to live once more and to love once more'
With all due Respect and deepest Sympathy to all those who believe that 'Love can touch just once' and 'Only first love is true love',
 I would move on to tell that Siddhima is a unique piece of tale which tells us that Life is not for crying for what we have lost, it's for loving and living with and for what we have gained...
and also luving our hubby is much more different from luving our x boyfriend...
the real bond between husband and wife is much more stronger than any other relationship...//

very well said DEAR👏
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome yaar, Please continue.........I lub it
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

wondeful piece of writing, do continue

norzar
dbr_kmichi thumbnail