Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Who knows, it could be the secret code-name of the Sanjeevani booti or something. 😉 😆
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DemonStar

Who knows, it could be the secret code-name of the Sanjeevani booti or something. 😉 😆

😆
Possible, where they get that name? May be from hollywood movies.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ya but it sounds cool na ?? Dunno why I like the name !! Maybe because it revived Daya !!!
dr.fahmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinnu_manikyam

Now about behrupiya, what was that injection salunkhe prescribe to the other doctor to hit on daya's chest? May be he was shy to remove shirt 😉
But i thought he is gonna die again with that needle.

sorry for late response. i suggest to keep all medical related facts out of ur mind while watching behropiya. All of us are emotionally connected to this case, but if its about medical practices shown, there were lots of bloopers, infact blunders shown. i havent heard of that drug name before. neither i have seen given any injection in this way as if u r stabbing the patient while performing any life saving procedure.😕
Edited by dr.fahmi - 13 years ago
rozeishere thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i thinkl that is done in the last case.... or as a last resort.. inject it direct into the heart so that the effect is immediate...
rozeishere thumbnail
with the number of times abhi has been hit ..he is sure to lose his memory each time making it worse
rozeishere thumbnail
please tell me the reruns for tomorrow.. thanks
prabha. thumbnail
OK everyone we are reaching our 150 Page limit for this thread. Kindly continue here
CID Re-Run (Discussions & Videos) - V