Pavitra Rishta

hello tanya,gm-week was good

Posted: 13 years ago
hello tanya,gm
as promised i will be visiting weekends.
this week was good i think ekta has come to her roots.
good for her.
but i think shravani track gol gol jelabhi ki thara hai why she acts like a princess of dombhivali lake if i wish i would push her in that lake.
shravani giving dumpke πŸ˜‰ can't digest but archu bravo for once stood up why archu stand's up in wrong time πŸ˜‰ but never late .
train dream sequence was good ekta should have used these couple in a better way long back such a cute couple.
pr ppl are trying to uderstand archu-manav relation ------a big mistery in the making only ekta can call this pr------------i call this weird rishta πŸ˜‰
manav ki jai ho ------beathing ppl for his archu uhhhhhhhhh when was his brain when choo was accusing archu -------one punch would have done -----------wah he has turned 360 degree πŸ˜‰ can't digest ---------ekta u are taking twilight or what can't understand this story.

each actors are good but what is with story---------a dish without proper seasioning uh πŸ₯± few episode i was yowning.
ajit what a chance πŸ‘ good for him.

new person that manager of archu should marry archu then manav will come to terms what's say i liked there chemistry too
but archu-manav charm has some how that spark has gone for me even in romantic scene they spoil it by showing choo so no arman for me.
i wish atleast now story should move it is same when i saw last time.
so tanya all is well when end is good.
let manav marry choo be happy why think about archu.

loved yesturday episode archu said the right thing to ppl and dharmesh is a real man in pr ---no fiction thank god.
i like the person --office manager better he marry archu--------no tomato's pls on my face.
.-------one song comes in my mind ajeeb dasta hai na hum samaj na woh.
but we all have pr in this forum even we try to leave can't leave such friendship we have-----ekta's pr has joined us here.
bye see ur next week

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaurimisha thumbnail
hey  rockstar Shailu...so gud to see ur post.πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

yup ur delicious sandwich has turned out to be all teekhi....bashing up ppl for archu....full hero style.

This week,PR reminded me of this show on sahara filmy....Kahaani poori filmy haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

U want Jay for Archu shailu,but he doesnt look like a gud guy ....want a better second lead for Archu...not a gambler....I dont want to see her suffering in another marriage ....hum dulha dhundenge naπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...gud one.

Yup,I like Dharmesh too...hav seen ppl like him here n thr...gud but over the top at times....he looks real rather thn fictional one....can understand his frustration with ArMan...itna pyaar tha toh divorce hi kyun kiya.......ppl wil always talk ...no one understands their rishta...let alone pavitrata of this rishta.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...my full sympathies with all around ArMan who hav to jhelofying their PR...poor ppl.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hello gm ,
nice to hear from u.
u also rock for me u and gm rockstar.
arey yar jay will change when archu can change savita aai it is easy for her to change but she failed with manav since he is an alien which is from different planet which he has loves jadoo πŸ˜‰ choo.
so were is tanya
gaurimisha thumbnail
I think Tanya is with jiju.He's going back na.

yup,on second thots,I think Jay will b gud enuf.Archu can always reform him with time.And saffy rightly pointed out tht Archu always tries to give her best to her relations.When she didnt know manav much,yet she held her guns for her marriage...silently but she did.So,I think if she gets married to jay,she'll give it her cent percent.With time,jay can b cured of his bad habits.

Oh...gud...now ArJayπŸ˜†
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Shailu , I miss ur frank comments

Hope u come back dear
nice to hear from u shaila πŸ˜ƒ
saffiyyah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Shailu,mez SaffyπŸ˜ƒ
Heard GM missing u much😳do come back,at least to ArMan Heaven,we can make PR the best biryani everπŸ˜†I missed all the fun u guyz had during the initial PR days on this forum
v v sorry for writing in a private post,if u dint like it
sure kool,piya,saffi,
weekend special i will be there thank u happy friendship to all we are indeed a pr -----big family .
missed u guys πŸ€—
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Shailu , thanks for coming yaar ..
There is jaan in this place now that you have decided to pay a visit every now and again ....
Can't thank you enough my friend ...

OK, now I will comment on your fantastic post .....πŸ‘πŸΌ
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hello tanya,gm
as promised i will be visiting weekends.
πŸ€—πŸ€—

but i think shravani track gol gol jelabhi ki thara hai why she acts like a princess of dombhivali lake if i wish i would push her in that lake.

I know , same old thing ...The story is just not proceeding at all and that is so frustrating ...

train dream sequence was good ekta should have used these couple in a better way long back such a cute couple.

I know , that was romantic , they looked so awesome together ...
But Shailu , that scene where Manav got angry with Archu and told her that I will die or kill for you ...I found that the ultimate romantic scene...uff , it was too good ...

pr ppl are trying to uderstand archu-manav relation ------a big mistery in the making only ekta can call this pr------------i call this weird rishta πŸ˜‰

Not just weird , terribly weired . Shailu what I hate most about this show is if Archu starts buttering up Shravani or  someone or the other explaining the meaning of this pathetic and stupid rishta ....
It's like as if they know that people are just not really buying it so they are constantly trying to sell us this idea.

manav ki jai ho ------beathing ppl for his archu uhhhhhhhhh when was his brain when choo was accusing archu -------one punch would have done
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ajit what a chance πŸ‘ good for him.

Oh we are all so proud of Ajit .....he is awesome .

new person that manager of archu should marry archu then manav will come to terms what's say

Hmmmmm....I have to think Shailu . Look , there can be no match to Archana better than manav but as manav himself is not the least bit interested in marrying her then I guess we will have to think about someone .
But Shailu , this guy is dodgy . I think he  is into gambling ...I don't know Shailu but he sort of scares me ...I am not that sure if he is good or bad ....
I don't want Archu to have a bad second marriage. The girl has suffered enough ....things should work out for her ..
But I will always miss watching her with manav ...😭😭

loved yesturday episode archu said the right thing to ppl and dharmesh is a real man in pr ---no fiction thank god.
I am very glad she put the record straight . It will stop people speculating about them like this and talking cheap ...

but we all have pr in this forum even we try to leave can't leave such friendship we have-----ekta's pr has joined us here.
bye see ur next week
Yes Shailu ... now you never ever leave for this long time ...
You don't break our hearts again .....πŸ€—