Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i lovd the 3rd hug.

LOVELY!
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Guyz, πŸ€—

Well m back with an interesting ye complex topic of mine.. Hope that u'l bear with me.. πŸ˜†

For the past few weeks, i've observed a lot of restlessness amongst the SaJAN fans due to Gunjan's hugs.. They thnk that Gunjan is playng with Samrat's feelings and she does nt deserve him.. 😲 Wel i dnt blame them too cz we humans are always driven by emotions hence we jump to conclusions. It happens to me also..But here my friend Sonya, helped me to understand from Gunjan's POV.. Hugs to u Sonya for ths! πŸ€—

So here cums my justification for the 3 hugs..

Hug1 in the rehearsal room: Narrating the beautiful and eternal story of Devdas, she got lost in its beauty.. She soon started to connect ths eternal story with her own lovestory and got soo lost that she forgot the realities and enjoyed the flashbacks.. But then as we say, 'By closing ur eyes you cannot escape the realities of life' She soon realised this and came back to reality.. She said to Samrat, that nt all lovestories have happy endings.. And at that time she cud nt accept ths harsh reality of life n needed sum1 close to console her.. And who can be closer to her than Samrat at that time? 😳 She hugged him.. But then Samrat told her that nt all lovestories are unsuccessful.. She repulsed.. B/c at that particular moment she needed the FRIEND Samrat not the LOVER Samrat.. Who can console her as a friend and nt as a lover.. Who just be there for her as a friend keeping aside his love n feelings. So she repulsed.. Hug1 justified.

Hug2 in bb court: After accepting the fact that she STILL loves hm, she was completely in a helpless state. And then Sam asks her nt to run away from her feelings.. She stopped cuz she was thnking at the moment-How can u understand me soo well Samrat? How can u Love me soo much? How can i nt LOVE u? Only if it were in my hands.. She was feeling hopeless n frustrated as a LOVER and so she HUGGED hm due to the desire and frustration.. Uptil nw she used her harsh words to b away frm hm, but now, she wanted to tell hm by her hug, how vulnerable she has becum nw.. She pleads hm to undrstand that she cant love hm as it gves her pain nt becuz she hates hm.. But because even though she wants to Love hm, but it is nt that easy for her to forget and forgve.. And this kills her the MOST..

Hug3 in girl's restroom: This hug was basically a Re union of two BEST FRIENDS who understand each other's emotions and guides each odr.. This hug was actually a THANKS frm Gunjan to Samrat for being there for her and Mayank.. She felt safe and sought comfort in her BEST FRIEND'S hug and m sure that ths tym she will nt back out.. πŸ˜‰ Hug 3 justified..

I hope i made sense as m nt a gud writer at all.. Bt tried my best to xplain her POV.. 😊

P.S: Bashers plz its my earnest request to stay away as i spend 1 hour to write ths huge post.. Hope u undrstand! 😊

Press LIKE button if u liked my post!

-SUMERA-
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Guyz, no replies.. Why am i nt shocked! πŸ˜† Ths always happens.. Bt how wud i kno if i had dne justice to my topic or not? 😲 I NEED to kno what u ppl thnk abt it.. 😊
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
hey m not a regular writer here or i dnt post on topics usually...but m a huge SaJaN fan nd i totally luved ur post, trust me gal u actually have stolen my thoughts, i posted few comments on Youtuve vids too where ppl were bashing gunji for all tht she is doing wid sammy...but oh well they r 4getting tht wat she has gone thru nd how much painful it is for her...well we say tht sammy is not at fault, but in her mind she has those memories fresh when they all met with an accident and she lost her sis...now this is a ddiff story tht she is alive, but tht is known to only viewers, hence her behaviour towards mayank is justified too....she dont want to be hurt again finding out tht mayank was just living in a false hope nd her sis is actually gone forever...

to all the MJHTIANS out there, no matter whether u guys are MayUrians or SaJanianS, at present MJHT is at its best peak. I feel tht for the first time in the show, they are focusing on human emotions in such depth. they are trying to show each ones POV and m really very happy with the CVs team for giving us all the insights....so its my request to all MJHTIANS dat not to bash any single character nd totally enjoy the show as we have done it so far...😊
yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx a lot to gather the pix............ loved all the hugs despite each has different feeling......... they look the best in each others arms.......... please cont...
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I completely agree with you Sum....its all about human emotions.....Gunjan still loves Sam a lot....but never able to face her inner feelings....

Nice post dear.....lets hope everything is cleared between Sam n Gunjan ASAP...

ur's
Aditi
SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: CandYlicious_SG

Hey Guyz, πŸ€—

Well m back with an interesting ye complex topic of mine.. Hope that u'l bear with me.. πŸ˜†

For the past few weeks, i've observed a lot of restlessness amongst the SaJAN fans due to Gunjan's hugs.. They thnk that Gunjan is playng with Samrat's feelings and she does nt deserve him.. 😲 Wel i dnt blame them too cz we humans are always driven by emotions hence we jump to conclusions. It happens to me also..But here my friend Sonya, helped me to understand from Gunjan's POV.. Hugs to u Sonya for ths! πŸ€—

So here cums my justification for the 3 hugs..

Hug1 in the rehearsal room: Narrating the beautiful and eternal story of Devdas, she got lost in its beauty.. She soon started to connect ths eternal story with her own lovestory and got soo lost that she forgot the realities and enjoyed the flashbacks.. But then as we say, 'By closing ur eyes you cannot escape the realities of life' She soon realised this and came back to reality.. She said to Samrat, that nt all lovestories have happy endings.. And at that time she cud nt accept ths harsh reality of life n needed sum1 close to console her.. And who can be closer to her than Samrat at that time? 😳 She hugged him.. But then Samrat told her that nt all lovestories are unsuccessful.. She repulsed.. B/c at that particular moment she needed the FRIEND Samrat not the LOVER Samrat.. Who can console her as a friend and nt as a lover.. Who just be there for her as a friend keeping aside his love n feelings. So she repulsed.. Hug1 justified.

Hug2 in bb court: After accepting the fact that she STILL loves hm, she was completely in a helpless state. And then Sam asks her nt to run away from her feelings.. She stopped cuz she was thnking at the moment-How can u understand me soo well Samrat? How can u Love me soo much? How can i nt LOVE u? Only if it were in my hands.. She was feeling hopeless n frustrated as a LOVER and so she HUGGED hm due to the desire and frustration.. Uptil nw she used her harsh words to b away frm hm, but now, she wanted to tell hm by her hug, how vulnerable she has becum nw.. She pleads hm to undrstand that she cant love hm as it gves her pain nt becuz she hates hm.. But because even though she wants to Love hm, but it is nt that easy for her to forget and forgve.. And this kills her the MOST..

Hug3 in girl's restroom: This hug was basically a Re union of two BEST FRIENDS who understand each other's emotions and guides each odr.. This hug was actually a THANKS frm Gunjan to Samrat for being there for her and Mayank.. She felt safe and sought comfort in her BEST FRIEND'S hug and m sure that ths tym she will nt back out.. πŸ˜‰ Hug 3 justified..

I hope i made sense as m nt a gud writer at all.. Bt tried my best to xplain her POV.. 😊

P.S: Bashers plz its my earnest request to stay away as i spend 1 hour to write ths huge post.. Hope u undrstand! 😊

Press LIKE button if u liked my post!

-SUMERA-

SUMERA!! So,True dear.I agree with U.Actually the some Members of IF R KID by thinking POV. They can't understand the human Emotions deeply, this is the main problem here.

And,I don't think U R not Good writer......Actually,U R Great writer.U Explained , Your POV very strongly here.And,About BASHERS.......Ignore them dear! Actually,They R Work less , sick people.Totally Mindless.

-S O H A M.
SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: devilofkindness

</div>i didnt get it ....
<div>im searching

no see😊

Hey!THANX Dear 4 Including 1st HUG's Pictures. 😍

Now,Your POST is Complete.Its covering all Trio Hug's scenes very Beautifully. 😍

Nice Presentation. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

-S O H A M.
devilofkindness thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SHAMSHIR-MJHT

Hey!THANX Dear 4 Including 1st HUG's Pictures. 😍

Now,Your POST is Complete.Its covering all Trio Hug's scenes very Beautifully. 😍

Nice Presentation. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

-S O H A M.

thnx .....u see i began searching with more eagerness after i saw ur comment .......its good in a wayπŸ˜ƒ
devilofkindness thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

heyy sajanians we need to keep the topic alive n kicking if u want me to post more pics .......

neerajaπŸ˜‰