Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan Looking Stupid

NoorFatima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hey
 don't know wat u guys think but today maan was wearing joggers and it looked really STUPID wid his pants

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey no time to look at his joggers.....was having my fill looking at his......face......geez what did you guys think??? ha ha ha

soniaguru thumbnail
lolz.. yaa infact i also notice that the white joggers didnt go well with what he was wearing but chalta hai yaar drama hai.. itna toh we can tolerate.. but we cant say that he was looking stupid.. he can never look stupid..;)
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
not joggers actually..look carefully..it was flat shoes ment for martial art types ..
but offcourse the colour being white was funny..had he selected black would have been better
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oye dear, hawk's eye.... the cvs prolly didn't think we'll be watching anywhere else except his hunky face....and they'll get away with this inappropriate wardrobe situation... but hey some of us actually watch like a hawk
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😆.. funny.. even my eyes were all on his white shoes...
whiteorchid9491 thumbnail
dint notice it wz busy lukin at maan 😆
Zeenish_Khan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
the white shoes looked a bit ODD
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
He overshadows everything with his powerpact performance everytime.......................and he was not looking stupid at all...........He was at his Best yday................do watch it again.............
NoorFatima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
pehlay b tou practice karta tha tou tb maan was bear footed tou ab kya zaroorat pari the shoes pehanay ki?