Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiVu-mjht1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
guys viren is supposed 2 be paired against nivi only....bcoz nivi is d main lead ..... d story is about her .... it's not about divya or viren or sidharth...... d story is about nivi n her life.....d character of nivi is like one strong women.... though she is timid n all....she becomes a woman of substance....now coming 2 viren...... if d character was supposed 2 be of a second lead.... with not much importance..... then they need not bring in a well established actor like kinshuk mahajan...... one point 2 be noted..... rajan shahi doesn't repeat his actors in his shows...so there is a purpose that kinshuk has been bought in d show.... n dat is he is d main lead.....2 b paired against the protagonist of d show who is nivi.....viren's character is not a shallow one.... he is an intense and deep character...... sid's character seems like a not so deep one..... he can easily convert his mind..... but i dont think viren is like dat ...... wat is d need 2 bring in an intense character like viren if he was d second lead.....so nivi n viren are supposed 2 be paired against each other.....kinny fans... if u want the guy as d main lead then please stop asking for viren n divya pair..... just because she is looking like a model doesnt mean than they look good 2gthr.....nivi even though she is a lil bit chubby is far more better looking than divya..... divya has dried up regular stereotype looks.....nivi's face seems like a fresh face ...... neha sargam is actually a good looking girl.....d makeup on her face makes her a lil bit dull..... look up on d Indian idol audition where her face is shown without make up..... d girl is actually beautiful....... it's not like ppl who only look like models will have love stories.... regular ppl who r like nivi also have love stories............ who would have first thought at parul n kinshuk would look good.... when she wasn't the regular stereotypes fair complexed woman..... n she did break up d stereotype na..... she is one of d most successful heroines on telly now..... even better than her co-star sara khan...... stop looking at d exterior beauty... n start looking at the inner beauty of the character.... nivi's character is a wonderful n beautiful character in d show....divya's character is a confused one..... easily  manipulated....viren needs someone of a strong personality 2 control n handle him n nivi is like dat too...viren needs 2 b showered by love n nivi has all d love she can give 2 d whole world itself....he needs someone who will pamper him.... who will love him truthfully..... not a confused or deceitful person....he needs someone who will give themselves fully 2 him.... n someone whom he will give himself fully to..... he will dedicate himself 2 her......... n nivi needs someone who stands by her at any time n someone who brings out the woman in herself.....n it is viren who does dat not sid.... sid is being overprotective.. likes 2 shower the person he likes with love ...... viren and nivi....both r perfect for each other.........i feel than the pairing they have given is clear..... sid- divya n nivi viren.....bcoz two easily manipulated characters r paired 2gether n two strong character are paired 2gether n one more thing .... d show is a family drama..... n d show if it needs 2 b shown for a long time they need 2 drag the show with twists n turns..... for which thy cant let two lovers unite just like dat.....one more thing 2 be noted why wouldnt they put in two established personality like kinshuk mahajan n neha sargam 2gether.....kinshuk is popular bcoz of bidaai... n neha is bcoz of indian idol......... abhishek tiwari n rishma ruslani r models n theater actors na they r not famous....both debuted in telly with dis show....why would they put not so established persons as leads in d show.....it would be disastrous.. so it's clear they r d second leads n kinny n neha r d main leads...... even i m a fan of nivi sid.... but when they have given a clear hint of the pairing then we cant do anything.....
seema98 thumbnail
according to me divya is a fabulous actor if she is given the chance to show her acting skills give her the emotional scenes like nivi she will be better than nivi as earlier her one emotional scene she was too good......divya and viren will make an excellent pair. 
e3pwincess thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well i have a feeling he'll be paired with Nivi I mean because of his love confession to her, and why is everyone fighting over who looks better than the other. I think all the characters in CCBM look deccent and normal, i mean not everyone can look like supermodels unless they've had major plastic surgery and all that lol. Kinshuk is so good looking he'd look good with both Nivi and Divya, also if you look at Neha Sargam's audition in Indian Idol 4 she wasn't even wearing any make up there, yet she still looked so pretty. Divya and Nivi are both pretty in their own ways, and Sidarth doesn't look gay i mean that's just mean to say that. Edited by e3pwincess - 13 years ago
pluviophile. thumbnail
Well guyz all yr planning ruined he married nivi nd he is a stalker nd i hope tht nivi nd viren be together! 😛