Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The Strange Love Story of Geet Maan Singh Khurana

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
The Taveez

Sometimes, the most insignificant prop in a story turns out to be the most important one-be it a necklace, diary or the mysterious chest in your grandmom's attic.In Geet's Case it was the taaveez. Though she got rid of it just a few minutes after she acquired it, poor Maan was plagued by it everyday. Most heroes have to deal with a dupatta, but our maan has to deal with the taaveez, which was given to Geet to find her true love. I guess it was the indication(before the Maaneet rising-out-of-water scene) that perhaps it was not Dev Khurana who would bring happiness into Geet's life, but this mysterious stranger(though he showed a strange reluctance when she pleaded for help. pehli nazar mein hi bhaagne ka maan hua. 😆 )

That Dev Female

When Dev first emerged out of his Mercedes and looked at Geet, my heart went dhak dhak. 🤢 Sorry guys, but for the first few episodes I really believed Dev was the one. I thought the problems would start only in Canada. Even I wondered as to why Naintara's 'husband' had not come to India. But after all those promos where they showed Daarji signing property papers, I knew(or at least you all must have known)that something was fishy. By the way, I call Dev a 'female' because he is the most submissive wife you could ever see. So thank you Dev for being the suckiest(and weakling) husband anyone could have! (no offence to AbhiShti fans)

The Handas

One thing I like about Geet is that it doesn't take much time for her to get spunk, compared to the serials where most heroines remain submissive throughout the entire show. Brij and Daarji's atrocities got so extreme for her that she not only ran, but after a Maaneet hug(premi ke hugs se bahaaduri aa gayi 😍 ) she stood up for herself in front of the entire Hosiarpur, setting up a catalyst for her to go to Dehli to make a new life for herself, and thus enter Khurana Constructions. Geet's father prayed an instrumental role in directing her to Pinky, and then straight to Maan, so 👏 for you Mr. Handa!

Sameera

If Sameera had not hurt Maan then he would never have become the angry young man he is today, and there might not have been any chivalry between him and Geet. He might even have turned out to be like Dev. 😕 Or he could have married her! 🤢 So Sameera, thank you for getting out of Maan's life before we could tell you to do so. 😆

Dadi and Baby

I think Maan will be a bit disgusted when he finds out Geet it pregnant and it is Dev's child, he will start thinking that Geet is just like Sameera. But Dadiji will play peacemaker, I think, not to mention Maan would not be able to hide his concern for Geet in such a delicate state. He might even marry her just to save her izzat! So Maan Junior, please make your appearance fast. Father(i do not count Dev as the father) is so hot, to baby to angel hoga!

Also, Sashas and Rathods, continue insulting Geet. Then you will get Maan's AK-47 firing. Dishkyaoon!

If you liked this post please press the button.
if you didn't, pm me. :)
love, meg.Edited by IndigoBlues - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Hey😃,., I liked your post😃
IT was great!! 👏you analyzed all the main themes so well👏
but i would like to correct you at one point😃
Maan does know that the guy "Gurwinder" in hoshiarpur was Channi's husband😛
Geet told him the night they were stuck in the conference room at the office😳
all is well😃
no offense😃
love
Kituu😳
ardhika16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
mind-blowing...i think u spend ur entire day thinking about geet...lol...but its beautiful post
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Luved ur post till the last word.... dishkyaoon lol
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Meg ....liked ur analysis ....so very well put ..... 😊
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jattionfire

<font color="#9900cc">Hey😃,., I liked your post😃</font>

<font color="#9900cc">IT was great!! 👏you analyzed all the main themes so well👏</font>

<font color="#9900cc">but i would like to correct you at one point😃</font>

<font color="#9900cc">Maan does know that the guy "Gurwinder" in hoshiarpur was Channi's husband😛</font>

<font color="#9900cc">Geet told him the night they were stuck in the conference room at the office😳</font>

<font color="#9900cc">all is well😃</font>

<font color="#9900cc">no offense😃</font>

<font color="#9900cc">love</font>

<font color="#9900cc">Kituu😳</font>

Thank you soo much!!! Lol, I started following the show religiously only when Maneet started...thanks for pointing out the blooper! 🤗