Users

Frequent Posters

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Nimz-KMH

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">ohhh i missed this!!..</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Congo Vrush sweetss! 🤗🤗</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">so glad the CVs read these stories and suggestions!😊😊</font>

yeah Nims...tu bhi likhna jaari rakh...who knows what'll happen??? Btw, I still have to read your stories ...I will get back on that...but did you write any new ones??? because you didn't tell me anything about...
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: doodleberry

Oyee Gouri...didn't sleep??? Itni jaldoi uuth gayi??? No, she wrote this story here in IF....and CVs I think read it here ....btw, its was some time around before the outhouse track started....Me and Nargis were the early ones to read it you know???

I am soooo happy for her...really

no babe din sleep... slept like 2.5 hrs....

well here on IF u know i mostly visit only DEN...so next time u read such things do ring me out....

am also very happy from vrushali..... feels so nice that one of her ideas has been picked.....
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Labanya...i just saw the episode now...and came to forum and saw the new promo....and I made the same post.....Thanks.

Vrush...Cngrats...Babes!!!  Thanks for giving CV brilliant ideas...love you Babes!!!
Doodle thumbnail
@ Gouri, yeah now a days I also visit the den only...but since Vrush used to send me the PM on the stories so I knew...But then again i read some of the threads whom I know from Den...thats it...I tell Den is such a sticky place....OMG...its just like glue....my second family....kya pata kabhi kabhi I feel its like my first family only..ha ha ha Edited by doodleberry - 13 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This is the second time CVs have used her idea......I hope they use all her scenes.....a lot of then are totally HOT!!!  Imagine we got to see them on the screen....hmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!😍
Doodle thumbnail
Yeah Nargis, remember we were the first 2 to read that.....OMG am so happy for her....I know how I made the thread....my hands were numb while typing it...Edited by doodleberry - 13 years ago
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations Rushtrip.Vrushali - great going. Do keep the scenes coming.

Thank you doodle for letting us know and posting the story on the first page.

mjht_lover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

really appreciate the intelligence and creativity of the person who wrote it...very well done...i mean i can literally imagine both of them talking...the way she says stuff like stretches saarrr instead of sir...i mean i can imagine them having a convo and hand gestures and everything...

now a request to suggest something amazing to cv's of mjht for mayur track 😛
Nimz-KMH thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: doodleberry

yeah Nims...tu bhi likhna jaari rakh...who knows what'll happen??? Btw, I still have to read your stories ...I will get back on that...but did you write any new ones??? because you didn't tell me anything about...

Yup, will keep on writing...😊
Yea, i PM you everytime i update...check karna....i think you have read until "An Outsider"....but i posted one more after that....check it whenever time permits.......😊
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Just saw the new promo and immediately thought of Vru's scene. Congrats Vru!

Coming to the promo, loved the michievous smile on Maan's face as she got irritated when he says he does not like girls with long hair or girls from small town and finally says that she is going to search for a fairy from the sky. Cute scene.