Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i so agree and love your post!!! I loved fri's episode where he pretty much tells her...he totally has rights over her!!! I love how caring and possessive he's becoming towards her!! Love his protective care and his whole "i take no BS about geet"!!!!
@ tara - I agree. I've noticed he gets less angry nowdays. Which is a treat to watch. I can't wait for Geet to act maturely and see how Maan reacts to that change!!!!!

@ coco - Thanks! I so love him for being protective and possessive about Geet. It's all out there, in his actions. Now what I want to see is Maan getting Jealous. We've seen how much he hates Rahul who tried to get close to Geet at the party. He was a client so was easy to get rid of. But I would love to see Maan get jealous of another person who is maybe Geet's good friend or something. You know what I mean?
Chaudhrytm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dolphinUSA

@ tara - I agree. I've noticed he gets less angry nowdays. Which is a treat to watch. I can't wait for Geet to act maturely and see how Maan reacts to that change!!!!!

@ coco - Thanks! I so love him for being protective and possessive about Geet. It's all out there, in his actions. Now what I want to see is Maan getting Jealous. We've seen how much he hates Rahul who tried to get close to Geet at the party. He was a client so was easy to get rid of. But I would love to see Maan get jealous of another person who is maybe Geet's good friend or something. You know what I mean?

You read my mind .... i did mention this in another post about Geet's childhood sweetheart who studied abroad and came looking for her and his got everything MK has.....😳
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Motherhood will make Geet mature, I am just busy savoring the last of the few hilarious weeks before the intruder Samira steps in, and Dev and Geet confrontation happens. Maan's feelings are entangling him to such an extent that the guy has forgotten the meaning of distance. Geet's profound affect on Maan can easily be observed here.......luving every minute of Maan exercising his right over his unexpressed love......
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
you read my mind..Maan feel that he has right over Geet,,Even when he told Geet about money..Dadi scold him that you should not treat Geet like that,,He told Dadi that i can told her anything..you don't interfere..

After Darhgah he see same emotion in Geet eyes..He is more possessive about Geet..
VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved your post , tho seeing it quite late, I admit !

Maan is certainly more sober now and somewhere accepting the fact that he feels hopelessly affected by Geet ..... and seeing the same emotions now in Geet seems to have been afurther "blow" to him😉 ....as portrayed in his helpless "mujhe samajh nahin aa rahaa mai tumhara kya karun".... some where he seems to have decided to go with the flow.... and seems to be enjoying  seeing Geet in the same plight 😃..... that's why he was so sure as he threaded the ear-ring so sensuously back into her earlobes ....ufff.... dont remind me of that !

Now with geet's realisation , some change in Geet shud surely be on the cards ... if she has realised fully, she will certainly hold back from Maan , knowing her own realities...
but if realised "partially" , there will be some more cute confusions for sometime.... but a change, certainly ....

And it will be lovely to watch the new stage of Maneet relationship !😍

Like , what on earth was Maan doing with that rose in his hands suddenly !! I AM DYING TO SEE THE BUILD UP TO THAT SCENE !😍

and to see lots of Maneet before the inevitable twists like Dev and samira come up... so that Maneet are close enough to understand each other before difficult situations creep in ...so that CV's can well keep us away from usual misunderstanding crap... and show a different, mature relationship between our Maneet..... keeping the show where it belongs - right at the top !

love,
VJ

Edited by VJ-LNMDJ - 13 years ago
nehaahmad thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Guys,

First off, a BIG THANK YOU to the creatives, Drashti and Gurmeet for a mind-blowing episode. Today, I'm sure all of us are left speechless.

Coming back to the topic, Maan has been hinting that he has full rights over Geet now.
1. Giving her responsibility to take care of Daadima.
2. Asking her to stay back in the outhouse to take care of Daadima.
3. Taking her dupatta instead of his own handkerchief to clean off his face.
4. Showing Rasika Rathod the door for insulting her.
5. Putting on her earring without asking her.
6. Telling her that he will not tolerate anyone else treating her like crap - not now...not ever.
All this just shows how much he thinks he has haq on her.

Geet's realization about her love for Maan was portrayed beautifully today. I think in the days to come, we will see a mature Geet. I think we may see less goofy and more sensible Geet. I am also expecting her to have some sane and heart to heart conversations with Maan. Instead of fighting with him, she will try to keep away from him in a mature manner because she knows she cannot be unfair to him and thopo her baby on him.

What do you guys think? Please reply...

i agree completely - i also would like to mention the whole sequence, when geet was standing close to the window and Maan wanted to apologize for his behavior and she told him that he had overstepped his boundaries - do you guys remember the way he took a step back - like there are no boundaries that existed between him and geet that he couldn't trample because he felt like he had a right over her, to her and he could say and do anything to her because she was his.:)

HAi Maan what are you doing to me man!!!
uzmakhan thumbnail

@uzma - I think Geet will try to hide her feelings from Maan. She will try to stay away from him and not fight with him anymore. She will start respecting him with all her heart. Maan will notice the changes and realize ki 'aag dono taraf lagi hai' and will begin chasing her to beat the truth out of her. 🤔
what's your thought?

ditto wid u!!
abh aag sey sirf shoulay nikalna bakki hai---
phir dekho hota hai kya!!😉😆 *x-rated thoughts*
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
absolutely, once there is nothing else in their way, they will realise their love for one another. but geet will keep her safe distance!
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful post..........and by reading all these its so obvious what we want from the show now..........CVs are really hearing us........so I hope we'll definiely have all our dream scenes come true in the next epis...
This show is making me crazy like anything..........Mr MSK FIR must be lodged against you........you are not allowing us to be on earth any more........all are in trance..........