He creates history and hands me a miracle (OS) - Page 11

Posted: 13 years ago
This is such a BEAUTIFUL OS...it gave me an out-of-this-world feeling. RAAPCHIK! FANATBULOUS!
Yes Sookie dear you have driven home the point that this OS is incomplete without pictures...I would have been at a loss if you hadn't uploaded it along with pics, thanks honey :)
So rhythmic...
It looks like you have written an ode to this beautiful moment. This is one my favourite scenes and the song made my heart flutter.

This was so touching "Can you hear me bleed?"

"I am scared of him finding out the truth decorating my face." Yes that's so true that he can read even the tiniest movement on her face. He is our great MSK.

Lovely and soooo romantic  "now even my shadow seems to gravitate towards you.
Always juxtaposed like symmetrical structures, I sought you and I found you ..."
Because the truth is - its now 'us'.  Yes how long we waited for them to become "us".
Though I never expected that when they'll unite the CV's will show us such a crap :(

How do you always find the resonance that I have left behind?  It's true love honey.

cont...
"...you search for your distraction but only in vain. Or so I thought."  It's good that he found out Geet otherwise we would have been deprived of  the words of concern that overflows from Maan's mouth after he gets hold of Geet.

"However his honest answer, declaration, confession, acknowledgment all rolled into one, simply made me content. It was as if he had just sang an epiphany I had been desperately waiting for."  Not only Geet's worries but even the viewer's worries were put to rest and gave us the feeling of contentment.

"He set the perimeters of our relationship. He laid down the basic fundamentals and the primary brickwork.
"  Yes Maan had laid the foundation for their relationship...Sookie dear muaahz for this SPECIAL line. It's like ...what should I say I'm speechless ...fill in whatever you feel can describe this PERFECT line.

Hats off to you !!

You created history and handed us a miracle.

Thanks Alice. This was written when I watched the show and was also the time when I was losing interest in the show. This episode came as a good breather which made me think - maybe not everything is lost. But a week later I totally quit.

It was nice when I wrote this - there was that thing between them which had me hooked for weeks; especially when the whole Hoshiyarpur thing was going on...

Anyway, glad to revive this again. I had forgotten the pics I had used for this OS but thankfully I had placed them in a separate folder which made the search faster.

:-)
Originally posted by sweet scorpio

beautifully written!

Thank you :-)
Posted: 12 years ago
superb... I found out your name from the FF award nominations as I am sort of new to this forum.  Loved all your work so far.  This one is one of my favs.  I know this is months after you wrote it so I hope you get to read this comment.  You are extremely talented.  Thanks!