Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I HATE Geet... - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
@zoya - very well said. loved it!

@virgo_gurl - Good luck for your results. PM me how it goes.

@dillmillgayye-kash - 🀣 Awesome reply. ROTFL....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

virgo_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@dolphinUSA: Hey thanks alot girl will surely drop u a PMπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by virgo_gurl - 13 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
2 minutes left before a meeting with my VP...and I am still on the forum.......someone please HELP!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
ShelDev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanya_vi

Count me in yaar...I'm  a total mess myself..I've actually started acting like Geet...Threw my duppatta on my husband..wishfully thinking that it might get entangled in his shirt buttons ( nothing happened..just got some irritated glares😭) .I even blabber like her these days ..dont want to mention how many coffee mugs I broke..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.Seeing Maan on screen makes me hyperventilate & my poor hubby thought I was coming down with an asthma attackπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Oh God this is too funny.....I couldn't stop laughing reading this comment....Too good...
You actually threw your duppatta over your husband....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....That's the best I have heard so far....We sure are all CRAZY Maaneetians.......
Just like everyone here I am in the same boat.
I haven't been this excited since Angad-Kripa jodi of KYPH serial...
But Maaneet have simply blown me away.....God MSK's persona is to die for.....
Love it......Too addictive......
Edited by ShelDev - 13 years ago
-Premeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
welcome to maneetia then ...lol:P... i am definetly in the same situation m from Tanzania Africa and its 2:00 every1 else is sleepin at my place and since we are a week behind from india's geet episodes i watch indias geet episodes online... and keep on commenting and checkin geet's status in fb including maneet paradise maneet tv show and hv become fans of  more geet public figures .. i am enjoying my holidays ryt nw... oderwise i am in d same category wid u watchin geets current epi in Tanzania today thrice and den indias online dude... its addictive... but its human fantasy and its completely natural... soo its totally cooll.... so long as we dont get picture married to the most handsome chic hott sexy fab classy  Gurmeet ...lol:PπŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: AKANargis

2 minutes left before a meeting with my VP...and I am still on the forum.......someone please HELP!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Have you been sneaking and visiting the forum during meetings? I HAVE 🀒
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Welcome to the club.. πŸ˜†
I am in the same situation
Really enjoying it but hating it at the same time haha
Over the weekend all i think about is what is going to happen on Monday.
When Monday comes, i cant wait till Tuesday and so on πŸ˜†

I spend so much time on the computer doing Geet related things (Watching scenes, in the section, making sigs, etc) that my brother is getting irritated =D
welcome to the boat Jess 😊
no one thumbnail
Happended to me a few years ago with karam apna apna, was about to get on the same rollercoaster again n realised the same was to happen again so am controlling mayself with all my might but still cant help thinking about it 24/7 but dont go near a computer freaked out with the thot of addiction,

May god help me n u, x
Well I hope God really helps us. Now when I watch yesterday's episode again, all I can think of is how unwell Gurmeet is feeling. I can no longer enjoy the scenes anymore. I feel so bad for him 😭