beatiful magical moments

meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
              dadji palpitation disease has affected me after seeing the episode. kudos and big warm hug to c.v for showing beautiful mannet moments which i can't forget thro out my life. mans bold confession really made my heart relieved  from evil thoughts which were causing lot of pain. finally in dadi language mann gave karara jawab to  idiot rathore. actually he had hit two birds(rathore and that dian sasha) with one arrow. hope now sasha will understand geeis importance in manns life.
                 coming to intense scene between mann and geet i really felt the intensity of love, their innocence,their warmness and really the purity of love .both mann and  geet potrayed beautifully. i have never seen such purity in any of serials.

geet confession to herself will bring fresh air in her life .and i really like see  the romantic angle of her towards mann

awesome episode fablous acting  and beautiful song,backdrop and cutiest confession.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
this is just the starting.... very soon they will confess to one another as well...!! that will be the happiest day of our lives...
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This is just the begining,,