Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adiroykapur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
omg, I cried when he died. And seeing taposh's reaction made me cry more πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ This sucks. He had to die unhappy knowing that his daughter's future is not secured πŸ˜­
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
really gud performances by the actors behind bimel & laboni.πŸ‘ it was soooo emotional😭
Sweet_Kandy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
same here..was such an emotional scene😭
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
sounds good... will go check it out
mishti21 thumbnail
same here yaar , i was cying thru out d episode. bimal   accepting that he couldnt be a gud husband n father..  laboni asking him 2 shut up , their senti convo, then tani coming with doc n then taposh . god  i was  crying so much that   my sis  interrupted   n  told me 2 shut down  d tv n my tears  .Edited by mishti21 - 13 years ago
indupriya2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes all three-Bimalendu, Laboni and Taani are superb!
Even i also have tears in my eyes yesterday there was such a greatly talented actors with too much emotional episode with a piece of breaking of friendship.
Rimi.Rimz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dey gave life to d epi
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: CAqueen

yup hats off to ekta..she always picks the rite actors..so everything seems very real nd every emotion touches ur heart....this is the one thing that i always like about ekta..every actor she picks is the rite choice...thats why i like TL sooo much..coz every actor is so gud..even if i dont consider harshad..every other actor is too gud....

i agreed to ur each words.............. really it was an emotional epi.............laboni,bimal & taani's acting were superb, hats off to them..............πŸ‘ that scene really made me cry😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeahh it was a very touchingg epii and Bimal the expressions given by him after hearing shekhar's words were outstanding...kudos to all the actors