kashhhhhhh maan aj shirt nahi pahentaa... - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by SimplyNice

sorry cant tell u 🀣
x -rated thots!!

Same here..... I have aisi aisi x-rated thoughts that if any kid is on this forum.... I'll ruin there childhood LOLLLL
Originally posted by naughtykittyyy

trulyyyyyyyyy yaar kab hoga yeeeeeeeeee 😭 😭
Pata hai nahi hoga.... par soochne mein kya harz hai.... Main iss waqt jo jo sooch rahi hoon woh woh tho cinema mein bhi nahi dikhate...πŸ˜²πŸ˜³πŸ˜•
Maan mamma se maar khane ke baad sheedha apni GF yani mere pass mere ghar aa jana.. Tumhe *XRATED* ka mann kar raha hai jaan.........
Originally posted by swatichowdhury

Pata hai nahi hoga.... par soochne mein kya harz hai.... Main iss waqt jo jo sooch rahi hoon woh woh tho cinema mein bhi nahi dikhate...πŸ˜²πŸ˜³πŸ˜•

Maan mamma se maar khane ke baad sheedha apni GF yani mere pass mere ghar aa jana.. Tumhe *XRATED* ka mann kar raha hai jaan.........

ooooo mera to har waaqt karta haiiiii πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ Edited by naughtykittyyy - 13 years ago
Originally posted by mahi0809

Same here..... I have aisi aisi x-rated thoughts that if any kid is on this forum.... I'll ruin there childhood LOLLLL

agar iaha koi kid hai to dear i think alrdyyyy uski childhood ki band baj chuki hai... πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Mazzy101

you guys are crazy🀣! though i do like it whn maan has his little martial arts sessions,😳 bcz he thnks of geet and its soo cute!yesterdays and todays episodes were soo cute,i lovd thm! its the opposite nw, geet stares at maan and maan is like whts she looking at?!altthough he does the same!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ 😳

haan wo dono ekdusre ke bare mein soch rahe hai dekh rahe hai aur humsab un dono dekhke x rtd thghts soch rahe haiiiiiiiii πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by sweet_simi

agar kuch na hota.
too bohut achaa hota

xxxxxxxxxxxxrated

pata nahi ye x rtd scn thora sa hi ho par kab hoga???
Originally posted by chullbulli

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†f
ans to maan--sun le ab dil ki fariyaad

</div>maan to fans-- bus baaki shadi ke baad

oye hoyeeee ye shadi kab hogiiiiiiiiii
<div>πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†to wait hai bus maneet ki shadi ka ...sab kuch x rated h imilega..
😍 πŸ˜‰
OMG i was watching Geet with my daddy and all the way i was drooling and shoulting aaow!WOw!Heehee!and i was soooo upset and was complaining why the hell did he wear that baniyan?!!!!!My daddy laughed and said that he is embarrassed to talk to a girl without shirt.I was soooo grudging,"ok ot for geet but he has got manyyyyyyyyy female fan out here!!!"
Originally posted by bestfan

OMG i was watching Geet with my daddy and all the way i was drooling and shoulting aaow!WOw!Heehee!and i was soooo upset and was complaining why the hell did he wear that baniyan?!!!!!My daddy laughed and said that he is embarrassed to talk to a girl without shirt.I was soooo grudging,"ok ot for geet but he has got manyyyyyyyyy female fan out here!!!"

hahaha πŸ˜† πŸ˜† u wacht it with it ur dad luckyyyyyyyyyyyyy u dat he like geet main to 9.30 bajtehi dad ko dusri kamre mein vej ti hoon par mamma ajati hai geet dekhne aur har roj ka sara epi mein apni immotions ko hide karti jati hoon khaskar sizzling scns mein πŸ˜‰ 😭 🀒
fir ratko 1am mein jo show ata hain use dekti hoon bahot chain se pyar se apni xxxxx soch seeeeeeeeπŸ˜‰
1 thng ur dad is right dat maan is shy (par kya kare maan ki diwani o ko to sharam nahi ata hai sirf x rtd tht ata hai πŸ˜‰ ) 2 talk to a girl without shirt 😊 .... Edited by naughtykittyyy - 13 years ago
simple geet dress becomes wet becoz of maan sweat thats it

i might have turned into ash after seeing such a hott sceen and imagining me in the place of geet  ha ha
all u people might have prayed for my soul saying my soul may rest in maneets lala land ha ha ha

jokes apart
well seriously i cant share with u dear all  the x-rated thoughts