Edited by sia88 - 13 years ago
Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Nice post will comment later busy  right now
...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

On 22nd June 2009 a character entered in my life and many others around me. I have a very very critical eye and so i was not much impressed. Girl is a spitfire she shouts at everyone who dares to cross her.. same old. when i formed that opinion i did not know that i would eating my own words. That the particular character would force me to love her, cherrish her and barge into my heart and make sure that she resided there for a very very long time.

It has almost been a year since i came across that particular show and that particular character.

The name of the character was Damini Gujral. The name of show was Love Ne Mila Di Jodi. and the name of the woman is Chandana Sharma. Today is 7th August 2010. It is the day Chandana Sharma was born. A talent in the world of acting was born on this day. Chandana Sharma breathed life in Damini Gujral with an ease that is amazing. She stepped into her shoes she made the character her own with the help of the creatives who first wrote this character and then her own improvisations. Together with Gaurav Khanna she gave birth to PriDa. Chandana Sharma showed a forever critic that women, and especially women of her age, in the Indian Television Industry can act. and they can act very well. The use of your facial muscles, of body language none do it as efficiently as Chandana Sharma. Give her an expression and she will leave you  in awe. With Chandana Sharma romance was fiery yet subtle. It was never too bold yet not completely toned down. Romance had class. Romance was sheer awkwardness and romance was owning the man opposite you. She made every look, every curve of the mouth, every gesture matter. PriDa were simple yet complicated at the same time and that magic was captured and nurtured by Gaurav Khanna and Chandana Sharma. They complimented each other beautifully they made us fall in love with love again they showed that a character does not have to be monotonous it can have a million shades. a million hues of blue,purple,violet, red,indigo, pink and not just black and white.

Today I thank the part of PriDa that was Damini Gujral and the part of GauCha that was Chandana Sharma.

Thank you for giving us Damini.

A very very Happy Birthday to you may you attain success that is rightful and deserving to a woman of your talent may you get all that you wish for and all that you deserve in this life and the next!

Happy Birthday again!

Your admirer,
Maham
Edited by ...Maham... - 13 years ago
megz.10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
happy bday chandana.....u were relli rocking in lnmdj....m missing damz relli badly ....wish lnmdj2 cums soon!!!!
keep smiling!!!!😃 
Edited by pc_rox - 13 years ago
Khwahish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
happy birthday chandana !!!!!😊
HaPpY BdAy cHaNdAnA............mAy alL Ur wIsHeS cUm TrUe....
Edited by jkff - 13 years ago
amiya121 thumbnail
Dear   Chandana    !!

Warmest  Wishes for a VERY JOYOUS , FUNFILLED and HAPPY  BIRTHDAY   !!
May you get Loads of  LOVE , HAPPINESS, SUCCESS and all the GOOD THINGS  in life   !!
May all your Wishes and Desires be Fulfilled   !! 

Have a   BLAST ,  PARTYYYY  AND  LOTS OF FUN    !!                              🥳

Amiya

@Vinnie  :   Beautiful  Post ,  Lovely  pics and Siggies  !!

@Kanchan and all others  :  What a Lovely  VM  !!  Thanks   !!   

Edited by petunia121 - 13 years ago
Perspectives. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey chandana a very happy birthday hope u get all happiness in life.
u r one of the best actresses on tv.
luv u for what u r
and please remain the same

love u
itsD.E.L.E.N.A thumbnail
Many many wishes for the day for this most beautiful, gorgeous lady and fabulous performer.
Happy Happy Birthday to the best LEON
Vinnieangel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@gauchalover:thx 4 liking it!!