Ammaji-Sia Battle Now In Public Eye
User Rating: / 0
PoorBest 
Friday, 06 August 2010 18:35
0diggsdigg

vote
nowBuzz up!

Na Aana Iss Des Lado

The saas and bahu are taking their battle out of the four walls and into the public domain. And, it's the public who will decide who is the more powerful of the two in Colors' 'Na Aana Iss Des Lado', a focus on the miserable condition of women.

Perhaps, it's the first time that a saas and a bahu will fight off each other to gain political power. The popular Colors show 'Na Aana Iss Des Laado' sees the bahu Sia (Natasha) standing up against her saas Ammaji, tyrant, in the local election. Currently, Ammaji is the elected leader in Veerpur.

As a marketing strategy to get the show hyped, Colors is asking the viewers to lend their support for either saas or bahu through an SMS vote. The two ladies have begun their campaign.

"Ammaji has always shown her superiority to the villagers and they idolize her. She will stop at nothing to retain her supremacy and try her best to win over her bahu", says Meghna Malik about her character in the show.

Natasha Sharma, who plays Sia says "Sia has always been a rebel and now she cannot take stand Ammji's tyranny any more. She wants justice for the villagers too. Though Sia might have minimal support with her since the villagers will give their votes to Ammaji out of fear, Sia is determined not to step back."

Who will come out triumphant in this saas-bahu campaigne? We'll zero in on the bahu fighting for what is just and right.

--Mayur Lookhar /TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/941-ammaji-sia-battle-now-in-public-eye.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Chalo, I want Sia to win.

Guys start voting. All the money that we waste, we can easily vote for Sia.

I don't want that VKG to win this time. 😡
sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

guys, my doubt is whether this voting's result will seriously be take into account or will they stick to their original script (they must have had something in hand)............

this shouldn't be just another eyewash for public and a means for them to make money..........

poetic thumbnail
Hann Sweety
woh bhi hain

But kya karoon? I want VKG to lose big time

divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As much as we want Sia to win..This SMS thing is just a money making strategy by the channel and sponsors....CV's will do what they have planned and I am sure they might have already shot the scenes !! So lets just relax and watch what unfolds and I have a gut feeling this time Sia will win !

poetic thumbnail
Originally posted by: divyamathur

As much as we want Sia to win..This SMS thing is just a money making strategy by the channel and sponsors....CV's will do what they have planned and I am sure they might have already shot the scenes !! So lets just relax and watch what unfolds and I have a gut feeling this time Sia will win !

Three cheers for your gut feeling Divya. 👍🏼

If that happens, phir toh mazaa aa jayega 😛

divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: poetic

Three cheers for your gut feeling Divya. 👍🏼

If that happens, phir toh mazaa aa jayega 😛

I swear yaar...Ab toh matlab hadh ho gayi hai..Sia has to win this time...otherwise whats the point? every time they show a battle between Ammaji and Sia, CV's make sure its Ammaji who triumphs...but ab bas...bahut ho gaya...ab Sia ko jitao !
poetic thumbnail
That's what even Huda said - people do not have faith on Sia because her truth has always been suffocated by Ammaji and her evil shenanigans.

I hope that the Cvs do show some positivity this time.
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

ammaji has ALWAYS been winning till date.There's no point in the battle if sia doesn't win