bt where is the promo, did u watch it?
--TaRa-- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

yup

really awesum.....

Mobina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hi guys I'm fan of Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil show but I recently watched the show Saath Nibhana Saathiya and when I read this post i just had to comment. This sort of treatment to a show is nothing new from Star Plus in fact my favourite show Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil which went of air in Feb went through same sort of treatment. Star Plus did exactly the same as they doing to this show new promos were not being aired, hardly any promotion to the show during breaks and same happened with repeat scedual we only had one repeat time that to 3am in the morning. This sort of habit is nothing new from Star Plus in fact star Plus mostly gives importance to their prime time shows and ignores others.
yourfriend thumbnail

oh no! again they have stopped telecasting promos for SNS 

siddiqua thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
now i think sns is getting enough of coverage thru sbb,sbs,ha .................and now it is no more ignored
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: siddiqua

now i think sns is getting enough of coverage thru sbb,sbs,ha .................and now it is no more ignored

agree sbs,sbb n ha had enuf coverage of it, bt stil regular promos are mising.
boredsoul thumbnail
this show is actually better than other shows , no shows that r supposedly running successfully have a strong character like koki , sweet girl like gopi , the vamps we love to hate urmi , rashi .. all the charcters in the show r just right . once they change it to primetime i am sure it can eat up trps of other shows
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: boredsoul

this show is actually better than other shows , no shows that r supposedly running successfully have a strong character like koki , sweet girl like gopi , the vamps we love to hate urmi , rashi .. all the charcters in the show r just right . once they change it to primetime i am sure it can eat up trps of other shows

aapke muh me ghee shakkar, wo bhi dher sara
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Don't worry.SNS is not being promoted though but I think SP still needs to think that SNS has established itself at a very odd slot.Hope SP recognises it soon.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: chocolate_boy

Don't worry.SNS is not being promoted though but I think SP still needs to think that SNS has established itself at a very odd slot.Hope SP recognises it soon.

m also with u....hoping that SP will wake up from their sleep soon and promote SNS....