TB: Gender pref nxt birth - Abhinav

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

It's a bitter truth that one doesn't have the liberty to choose the sex in which he/she wishes to be born in the next birth. In the same way, one can never decide which family or social strata he/she aspires to grow. But oh well, has anyone stopped us from letting our imagination go wild? We can very well express our wish and desire on what we want to be born as in the next birth, if at all one exists!!

We at TellyBuzz thought of passing this question of gender preference in the next birth, to our favorite actors and see what they have to say..

Our actors talk about the gender in which they want to be born in their next birth, the best thing about the chosen gender preference and the person they admire in the gender chosen..

Abhinav Shukla: I would like to be born as a Man again because I would like to continue with the kind of activities I'm enjoying performing in this life. The best part that I enjoy being a guy is that I can dress anywhere, have shower anywhere that too, without any inhibitions (laughs).

I admire Lance Armstrong; his performance in Athletics even after suffering from cancer has been exemplary.

Well, this is what the actors have to say!!

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
gals go  and comment on that article....Abhinav will atleast get a rank....

Thanks tanu