Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Sue Nair

So sorry dear frens.....I cannot click the <font color="#9933cc">'LIKE BUTTON</font>" from home...will click from the office tomorrow morning.👏

why is it not working in ur home pc sue bhi?? wat is the problem dear??
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: SweetyGreen

why is it not working in ur home pc sue bhi?? wat is the problem dear??

Aww no worries Sue Chechi.............take your time

@ Sweety sometimes people have problem daa with Like buttons ... certain internet browsers don't seem to work at times
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: MP_Radha

[/DIV]Aww no worries Sue Chechi.............take your time

@ Sweety sometimes people have problem daa with Like buttons ... certain internet browsers don't seem to work at times

thanks dear for the info about the like buttons function....
Srutika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow what a nice interview with deepak! I enjoyed it very much. Thank you atina and mp_radha for using your precious time to arrange this interview.
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I haven't got a chance to listen. 😕, will comment after listening.
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Atina and Aishu for the wonderful interview.

Thanks Deepak for giving the interview and answering all of the questions.  It was wonderful all the questions and answers.
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Atina aunty and Aishu Akka (can i? Don't worry, I am not like Deepak i am younger than you i think, i am 22 yrs old) for the interview.You both did a great favour to all of us with your sleepless night. 👏 👏. You both seem to get lot of IF ians as fans. Deepak, i had great fun by listening to your interview. You were really down to earth and nice.Thank you for spending your time for us.
SweetyGreen thumbnail
well said theiva.. Deepak was really down to earth and had good photographic memory as atinamma said..Thank you for spending your time for us...
deepakfan thumbnail

I have been following thendral from the beginning and didnt know about this forum. I am a BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG FAN of DEEPAK hence my id (deepakfan). I love his casual acting. I want to be an active member of this forum too. I listened to the interview, it was awesome. Thanks Atima and MP_Radha for making this possible. Thanks to Deepak for his answers and it wasnt like an interview at all. It was like talking to a friend on the phone. YOU ARE AWESOME DEEPAK.

deepakfan thumbnail

I also heard on the interview that somebody was getting their screen tests done and will be ready to start acting in uarvugal. Congratulations.

What does it take to get a chance like this ? I would be willing to take up on that too. I love acting but I just have never been thinking along those lines. But now, after seeing Deepak I want to try acting too.