Nandish Upset With Rohit Khurrana
User Rating: / 0
PoorBest 
Friday, 06 August 2010 09:55
0diggsdigg

vote
nowBuzz up!

Rohit Khurrana

Viewers have welcomed the death of Vansh in 'Uttaran' as neither the character nor the actor, Rohit Khurrana, appealed to them. Vansh may be dead, but poor Rohit Khurrana hasn't stopped rubbing people the wrong way. The aggrieved party this time is none other than Nandish Sandhu, his younger brother in 'Uttaran'.

What's the bone of contention here? Both Rohit and Nandish had the privilege of being guests on the popular chat show 'On the Couch with Koel Purie' that airs on Headlines Today. Both were interviewed separately.

During his interaction, Rohit disclosed that he was offered both the characters of Veer and Vansh, but he opted for the latter as he found that role to be challenging. Nandish was told about this later, and he wasn't pleased a wee bit.

We spoke to Nandish and he didn't hide his displeasure over his co-actor's remark.

"I'm not as such upset with Rohit, but for him to say that he snubbed Veer for Vansh, as he found the role challenging is little demeaning to the other character. Each character is different in its own way, and has different challenges. Besides, every actor would treat a character differently. Ideally, it would have been better had he stuck to his own character", Sandhu said.

The timing of this incident seems to be perfect. Just imagine if Khurrana was still part of the show, then the producer would have some trouble getting him on the same wavelength.

--Mayur Lookhar/TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/934-nandish-upset-with-rohit-khurrana.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Just saw it on TC 
Rohit has already said he was offered role of Veer b4 and I dono what made Nandish upset now ?
Edited by shyams - 13 years ago
rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Answer is simple...Insecurity...

Rohit became popular in a short span..His acting was appreciated by all...
Well thats my thinking...
sweetgal2001 thumbnail
this is crap again
i liked veers character
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

We love both...Rohit as Vansh...n Nandish as Veer....
both are fabulous actors n have done full justice to their respective roles....👏

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh god what a cry baby Nandish is, I have the full interview from Samay where Rohit openly says it too and that was about 3 weeks back, I just havent put up the interview up on YT.  Rohit is not  demeaning the character of spineless Veer, he just said he found that Vansh was more challenging.  That's it! 

What did I tell u guys, these guys cant stand each other!  😆 They even interviewed seperatly.  Now does that tell u Rohit will come back??? Hell no.  Anyway if Rohit has any self respect, he would not come back to this show!  Never!
Edited by 49erFan - 13 years ago
Viji79 thumbnail
And it is totally unacceptable to state that neither the character Vansh nor the actor rohit Khurana was appealing. Although the character was short lived, no one can deny the fact it was the most complicated character to portray and impeccably enacted by Rohit. The impact of the character's death is still lingering in the forum and many of us. It cannot be denied that the magic of Vancha was more enchanting than Veerich or Veeya ( I know this would invite a lot of debate on this link, but I know there are many like-minded people here and I am certainly one of them)
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 49erFan

Oh god what a cry baby Nandish is, I have the full interview from Samay where Rohit openly says it too and that was about 3 weeks back, I just havent put up the interview up on YT.  Rohit is not  demeaning the character of spineless Veer, he just said he found that Vansh was more challenging.  That's it! 

What did I tell u guys, these guys cant stand each other!  😆 They even interviewed seperatly.  Now does that tell u Rohit will not come back.  Anyway if Rohit has any self respect, he would not come back to this show!  Never!

please dont say that....... we want to see rohit n tina together again....these guys are proffessionals i dont think they will allow such petty things to hamper work...
n i feel media is just blowing this whole thing out of proportion to increase the trp of this interview which is going to be aired today...otherwise we have know about rohit being offered both the roles a long time back...why all this hoo haaa now???😡
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Viji, u r absolutely right!!!!

rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This site always says no-so-good things about Rohit...Check its history...

Anyways, Rohit was superb in whatever he did...In such a short time, he became very popular and he got a fan-following also..If u go to his FB wall, u see the messages sent by his fans everyday....