Was Geet a little annoying?

Thumari_Mahi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I'm not gonna beat around the bush so I'll just come out front and say it since that's the kind of person I am. In my opinion, Geet was a little annoying today. I mean don't you guys remember the previous epis when Geet was cute and stuff, well I think her cuteness is slowly turning into a hint of annoyingness. *I dont even know if that's a word 😆* 

When she was in the kitchen, she kept talking to herself and when Maan came she kept on talking and talking, without even realizing what she's saying! And then when Maan told Geet that she's not going to be working on the project. I wished so so badly that she'd just say "ok". In that excuse, we;d also get some more MaanEet scenes.

But she had to go to the point of minunderstanding Maan and saying that he thinks she's not capable or anything. I mean "Come on Geet! It's a construction company! Maan was, in a way, trying to save you from more humiliation! And Maan is the boss there and I don't know about you but in companies the staff follows the boss's orders. So just stop!" ... I literally wanted to get on the show and say that! ...

But that's just my opinion. I still am DEWANNA about MaanEet and will always be and this in no way effects my love for them! Anyway, this is no offense to anybody and I'm just stating my opinion. 😊 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
The problem is with the CVs as they are trying to ride only on Geet / Maan scenes... else the serial has NO stuff.... poor direction, mostly out of logic ... and this repeat hit-sing Mahee-and-stare scenes.... ... if they don't give something new soon I am sure people will get bored Edited by kavmuks - 13 years ago
radiant_raisa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Geet is at a really confused state, I mean the girl doens't even know why her behavior towards Maan is slowly changing. I actually liked it when Geet said No to Maan because now she can show the entire staff that's she capable of handling this project. She wants to prove that a secretary can do anything that a higher level positioned can. This was like a challenge to herself in a way, she wants to take a step forward and not be scared about it. I think that's really brave of her, she's really progressing and soon everyone including Ms. Rathod and Sasha will realize this. And when that realization day arrives, I will certainly have a big 😃 . This is just my opinion, I totally respect yours.
Thumari_Mahi thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavmuks

The problem is with the CVs as they are trying to ride only on Geet / Maan scenes... else the serial has NO stuff.... poor direction, mostly out of logic ... and this repeat hit-sing Mahee-and-stare scenes.... ... if they don't give something new soon I am sure people will get bored

Yea .. I totally agree with you. I mean the whole show is made up of MaanEet only. DevTara aren't worth anything, and the office staff might as well go down the drain without MaanEet. And all we have left is Dadi. THE AMAZING DADI! *I really like her in the show* 😆 ... Yea I agree with you. They really need something new, something that's new on tv.
Thumari_Mahi thumbnail
Originally posted by: raisa159

Geet is at a really confused state, I mean the girl doens't even know why her behavior towards Maan is slowly changing. I actually liked it when Geet said No to Maan because now she can show the entire staff that's she capable of handling this project. She wants to prove that a secretary can do anything that a higher level positioned can. This was like a challenge to herself in a way, she wants to take a step forward and not be scared about it. I think that's really brave of her, she's really progressing and soon everyone including Ms. Rathod and Sasha will realize this. And when that realization day arrives, I will certainly have a big 😃 . This is just my opinion, I totally respect yours.

I see your POV now. 😆 But I mean she could be brave without being annoying though. But I know what you mean too. If this project goes successfully, then she'll prove to everyone that she can do what she sets her mind to and then people will take her more seriously. Thanks alot! I respect yours too! 😊
Thumari_Mahi thumbnail
Just wanted to say that to everyone who reads this ... please read with an open mind 😊

-Mahi ❤️
maneetworld thumbnail
I thought it was cute!  She looks so cute when she talks non stop like talking machine.  She is confused and she is just trying to stay away from him....