Posted: 13 years ago
Baby Mallya and Deepu 😍
I already love this couple.
Oh yeah Baby Mallya is HOT.
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lovanika

She is getting divorce as Azahar is having an affair with a younger girl......it is just that sudeenly past one year she is there in each and every funbction of Salman Khan's family.....was just wondering...

Something is cooking. Here Azhar is getting a divorce, there that 26 yr old married badminton player with whom he has the  alleged affair is getting a divorce, Kuch toh chal raha hai.
Anyway sab chalta hai. Now I think Sangeeta and Salman shld get together and live happily ever after. 😊
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maddy1973

Something is cooking. Here Azhar is getting a divorce, there that 26 yr old married badminton player with whom he has the  alleged affair is getting a divorce, Kuch toh chal raha hai.
Anyway sab chalta hai. Now I think Sangeeta and Salman shld get together and live happily ever after. 😊

Nahin.....NOOOO...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Salman does not deserve that...a divorced woman with kids...no

I want a homely nice girl for Salman...but you never know...media is showing clips of Sangeeta at Arpita's party...

But drooling over Sid-Deepika...so I think it was a correct nws that Deepika was on his bed side when he was being operated on....
rhea_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sangeetha has been in Salman's parties & house functions since their break up. So it's not a new thing at all.Now since there are marital problems people are noticing it.

Salman also said recently that he loves Sangeetha & that's she's the coolest.Even Sangeetha has said that whenever she's in Mumbai she goes over to Salman's house for dinner.

Sallu is also on good terms with his other ex gf.

Edited by rhea_6 - 13 years ago
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sangeeta has no kids. Always felt she makes a nice pair with Salman. Better than the 20 somethings who will never make a commitment with him. 😊

BTW What happened to Baby Mallya. Was he sick. Poor baby. Looks nice and happy now.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lovanika

I can feel that Sid is totally smitten by her.....which is good. as in her past relationship she was the one who was smitten by the guy.

I also love them together...I think if they are in a relationship it will go far.....

They look fab together ...Right thru this IPL season ... I noticed this that they  actually and genuinely get along  very well .......and Sid is a Sweet , goodlooking guy ...comes across as a very down to earth chap at least frm the IPL interviews that I have seen ...
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maddy1973

Sangeeta has no kids. Always felt she makes a nice pair with Salman. Better than the 20 somethings who will never make a commitment with him. 😊

BTW What happened to Baby Mallya. Was he sick. Poor baby. Looks nice and happy now.

Sid was operated on something (I think appendicitis)...I saw a pic of him with the nurses who took care of him on his twotter account
love_KYPH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
salman , dino n helen lookin too good.....
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww Deepika looks cute. Salman looks good. Kangana needs a styler lol...That girl ruined her face. She has been making fashion mistakes after another these days. Awww so Harman got himself a girlfriend, they look cute togather too.
rhea_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lensahunte08

Awww Deepika looks cute. Salman looks good. Kangana needs a styler lol...That girl ruined her face. She has been making fashion mistakes after another these days. Awww so Harman got himself a girlfriend, they look cute togather too.

The girl w/ Harman is his sister.😊