Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Roz i cracked up too... Armaan was like what the heck lolz...

Sarah i wish it was Suno Shilpa but the song is so Shona's!
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Please read this carefully guys. If Maham was on, I tell her to put this on front page as well.

1) If anyone is mocking or bashing or violating rules then warnings will be raised immediately without any PM communication.
2) In case of an uncontrollable situation then the AT will be closed for 2 days. If it still continues then the thread will be closed for a week. And if nothing still improves the drastic step of closing the AT thread forever will be adopted.
3) There is going to be no stalking allowed either. Anyone causing issues will also be considered violating rules and Warnings will be issued
4) Ownership needs to be taken for your AT. From the Development Team perspective we are going to be taking AT as whole and not individual members. So we will be taking these actions even if its just a member at fault
5) Most of the times the same topic is reported and PM;s are being sent. Going henceforth if you see a bashing post of a group can just one person contact the DT. This will help to get to the issue a lot quicker.
Please follow them. In addition to this, we will be adding some new rules and some rules that will apply to multiple jodi fans, cause we seem to noticre that is causing some distressing signals. If in the future, this permits, we may become strict and only will allow KaSh fans in the Heaven:
-Ri. thumbnail
I just realized we're the only AT here..feels so good and peaceful..lol :D

the diseases you all discussing is freaking me out..i cant imagine people suffering :|
I still want that KaSh blue baarish ArSh episode without the blur!
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This rule is confusing though... stalking can't stop and i am saying that for all ATs... reporting has to be done anyhow

3) There is going to be no stalking allowed either. Anyone causing issues will also be considered violating rules and Warnings will be issued
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks For Sharing Rules Jenny! 👍🏼
PyaarSe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I guess multiple jodi ppl gotta be careful and yeah we all need to just KaSh focus..nothing else ;p

I can't wait for next week. Seems like monday is gonna be a rocking ArSh episode...just like when the wounds scenes happened.
the rules are so harsh close the AT for two days even a week! But we're good people I hope there is no problem!
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Heya
It's From Our Member Roz! I loved this VM yar!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrswdsbMwps&playnext=1&videos=UuR6LHL2qWU[/YOUTUBE]

They are so SRK nd Kajol Yar!! ❤️
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I know. That was hillarious. Armaan just moved and moved right in front of her. They need to stop their stare sessions. Imagine when Armaan will actually stare at her<3

Ohhh.. He wants to kiss her.. Kiss away baby