~ShaNak, Noodles and Thank YOU's~ =D - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
@ sareeta
Oh yeah... u r right.... I forgot abt that scene... so these 2 have started getting comfy long ago:)

Did you notice how confidently Khanak told Dadi everything will be back like before? Shaan will change even before he begins to realise...
^^ I noticed that Gaayu - sab kuch pehle jaise ho jaayga and I immediately imaginedShaan talking to his Dadi and Khanak around them... and Dadi all teary eyed about it!

It's all about the school of thought and I think both the Khandelwal sons take it after their Dad... only the psudeo modernism has got to them superfically, but deep down, they are their Dad's lads... with their roots well with their culture and the morals taught by Dad and Daadi!
Yes. Absolutely...

I really like the CVs weave in ideas about modernity and tradition, very nicely into the script. Khanak does represent that 'roots' the K boys have forgotten because of Khusbhoo and Madhavi but deep down, they are their father's sons!

The actor who plays Sunil is also quite good with expressions.

^^ Have to agree... he doesnt look like someone who is a wimp or who listens to his wifey , but comes across as tolerant and someone who is patient... and who, when the need arises will be very firm in his decision... and havent we seen that already!!! 😊 The actor who plays him plays him perfect to the T. Actually all the actors in this show do... you just react so strong to the characters they play... to them and that itself is a proof of how talented they are...
Gaayu... Sareeta...

I completely agree with you girls.. ShaNak are so comfortable with each other.. their 'friends' is working out really good! :)