Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shikha_p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: aditi123_78

well....she was a bit disespectful but i dont want to go into that....i am specially angry with geet since because of her we r going miss on some beautiful maneet scenes....i was hoping that wen maan was allocating duties....he wud ask geet to work with him and that he did....and instantly i felt very happy because that meant maan and geet wud work tog and we viewers will be treated with more eyelocks, near kisses and what not....but then wen geet began to argue with maan i was really frustrated...
i really hope now that sasha will make her life hell....that way she will learn her lesson not to contradict maan....

also maan nw knws dis very well dat shasha dont like geet 😉....he never say anything bt he listens eveything single bit abt geet's discussion by shasha.....😉😉
he was trying to keep geet away from shasha and all other mischiefs.🤗...bt no Ms.Geet toh sachi main pagal ho gayi thi...m really frustated 😡😡
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I was going to write that my self.. She was disrespectful n unprofessional.... That is not how u talk to ur boss... MK loves her n thats y tolerated all her nonsense.. She could have said it more politely..
shikha_p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swatichowdhury

I was going to write that my self.. She was disrespectful n unprofessional.... That is not how u talk to ur boss... MK loves her n thats y tolerated all her nonsense.. She could have said it more politely..

If someone was dere other dan MAAN ...she would be gonna lose her job...no boss ever listens to all this nonsense from their employers
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I wrote the same thing in the live update thread, that felt that geet was disrespecting maan in front of his staff.
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Alright once again...here too...I'll say the same...It def. wasn't right of her to talk to Maan like that in front of everyone....no one can talk to Maan like that...even if she can she shouldnt take advantage of that fact and act so un-professional.

She was really over doing it...and I liked how Maan didn't react at all to it...he was like Fine do whatever... Geet needs to keep herself away from Maan thats understandable but Geet doesnt need to insult/disrespect Maan in the way she did.

I expected a better episode today but well I hope we see Geet getting a hold of herself and doing something good for Maan

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Exactly.... how can anybody talk to their boss like that? Its not like she is a family member that she is immune towards the boss's wrath.... Maan was really being patient with her.... she needs to get back to her senses.... this was indeed very wrong and unprofessional on her part. Imagine what must be going through the minds of the colleagues seeing Maan taking in and tolerating her behavior...
Edited by mahi0809 - 13 years ago
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

To an extent yes, i do agree with you that Geet was mean; but she's a girl who has never experianced this sort of thing and at the same time, Maan was equally not caring in today's episode!

KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Sonia-xx

To an extent yes, i do agree with you that Geet was mean; but she's a girl who has never experianced this sort of thing and at the same time, Maan was equally not caring in today's episode!

I don't think Maan wasn't caring....he didnt want her to more uncomfortable project-wise...he warned her but she was just too stubborn to look through it... I liked how Maan was today...he was calm...he didn't want Geet to make a fool of herself and he knew he just couldnt do anything if geet isn't willing to be careful.

Just my thought..sorry..