#*Devil's Den#* Disappointed "Eye Hungry" Devils - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by bmtdluver

I just loved how Maan used Geet's dupatta to wipe his face. What happened to your rumal man? He prob didn't wanna get it dirty😆

The rumaal...belongs to the pyar ki nihani list..so he doesn't wanna use it anymore..it's time for him to put it in the museum......🤣

I just love how the pen would NOT work on paper, but it magically works on Maan's face. I could've sworn she threw the pen down, not up, though.

Hota hai yaar..in tellyworld...😆 😆 😆

Great post Radhika..had me laughing..😆...As for Geet getting embarrassed...Man not only her..but even i was embarrassed for her..!!..She really should have kept quiet then! I like what you stated about "Self respect"...and Maan teaching her about it...
So true..she shd have just kept quiet..and try to prove herself...by working with Maan..but no she has to start her chappar chappar.....i think she must have forgotten abt all the lesson Maan thought her...since nw she's busy ghooring at him..(which i don't mind by the way..😳😆)

Doodle!! I won't write too much as there just isn't as much to explore in this episode but your post was just right. I actually expected you to rip apart the episode but you kept quite cool.

The best scenes were with the dupatta for sure!! 👍🏼

This new character irks me and I guess another party means another reason for Geet to mess up but at least dress up. I am sick of her being insulted by clients and coworkers and the boss just standing by.

Thank you for spending a good chunk of your time writing about the precap!! Eye hungry for ripped abs!! 😆  I was blushing reading your comments. ☺️ Now I really hope this scene comes tomorrow so we can analyze it to pieces.
@ all:- Thank you all for supporting me today...I am still updating the emoticons....so will join the discussion in some moment
Originally posted by Blueberry_07

@Arwen and Ayesha : Goodnight ladies.. 🤗

@Pennu : Thanks for the wishes on IF-Rockerz..saw your post in the previous Den...😊
and i think you might just be right...this new party we might have Dev and NT meeting Geet...But i really don't like the fact that there is gonna be another party!..These parties are putting me off... 😆 😆....and yea that dupatta scene..is common..him covering her..me likes that part where he takes it off her..and wipes his face...😍...so naughty he was! 😆

Yes Maan is all naughty now a days... poor ghoortha huwa Geet ka fida udathahey....😆😆
And the way Maan grap her dupatta to wipe her face....Ahh i have seens that particular part so many times...😍😍😍😍 
Ok Good night Blue and everyone over here...🤗
Hii, don't wanna offend anyone here, but i feel lack of consistency lately. If i catch the old Hoshiarpur episodes, there was a flow.. but now things are more abrupt. there  seem to be  different directors for different episodes - the 3rd Aug episode to me was a masterpiece, and today's appeared like a template run.
difficult to  believe that both the episodes were directed by the same person...😕

moreover, i thought that Maneet relationship will go to the next level after Dargah episode and the heart to heart talk on 3rd Aug.. perhaps CVs want to bring that out in the current office track.. fingers crossed... :😊
@ Blue...no i think you got the wrong end of the stick..

the client is from bombay or going to bombay and party seems to be there..at least that's what i got from her dialogue..now..dev and nt are coming back to delhi so if CVs want to delay the meeting...
they will send maan and geet to bombay because the presentation will have to be made there...and one reason he did not want geet to get into this project..but our little terror on two legs insisted she do this project...
trying to stay away from maan is going to land her right in his lap right...
well literally she had done it..now figuratively...

what say? sounds plausible?
Originally posted by SuhaniSonia

<font color="#0066cc">Doodle!! I won't write too much as there just isn't as much to explore in this episode but your post was just right. I actually expected you to rip apart the episode but you kept quite cool. </font>

</div>
<div>
<font color="#0066cc">The best scenes were with the dupatta for sure!! 👍🏼</font>

<font color="#0066cc">This new character irks me and I guess another party means another reason for Geet to mess up but at least dress up. I am sick of her being insulted by clients and coworkersand the boss just standing by. </font>

<font color="#0066cc"></font>

<font color="#0066cc">Thank you for spending a good chunk of your time writing about the precap!! Eye hungry for ripped abs!! 😆 I was blushing reading your comments. ☺️Now I really hope this scene comes tomorrow so we can analyze it to pieces. </font>

@ Suhani...Tell me about it...Actually when Geet was saying meri phuti kismat...I was...shouting...meriiiii kismat phuti hain....I had to cool down...didn't wanna disappoint you all....love you all sooo much...this is my second family....so anything for you all... 😊 😉
Originally posted by bmtdluver

I just loved how Maan used Geet's dupatta to wipe his face. What happened to your rumal man? He prob didn't wanna get it dirty😆

Arey... Maan' rumaal is specially made to wipe Geet's tears and to tie the wounds....😆😆
And Geet's dupaatta is sepcially made to kiss Maan's face and to stuck on his buttons...😉😉
@ fann.you might have something there..
the brilliant part must be done by Nissar and mediocre filler by the assistant director whoever that is...

we can see some differences right and yes there are lot of inconsistencies..

well..i look at the big picture...
@ Doodle
Excellent post yaar.👏 Precap explaination is AWESOME👍🏼👏

To me episode was a bit confusing. Geet can't handle the project, but still prefer to choose saasha over MK knowing that how bad saasha is.
Hope CV are doing this to bring out saasha's intention in open.
but same time I am confused, as per articel geet goes to apologize to MK when he is practicing??? so do not know what's cooking up in CV's mind and where they are heading with this repetitive plot.
I just do not want to see anymore humiliation or insult of geet. good thing is adi kinda got an idea what is going on btwn maneet.

Ink scene was good