Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Noorya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

very nice part yaar

i really like this Khanak she is sooo not shy
and says that yeah she met a hot guy😃.....
why am i sooo sure Shaan will also be there at the party???😆😆...
hope to read the next part soon yaar
it was really nice
Edited by ...Noorya... - 13 years ago
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hope Shanak meet in the paty..
gauri92 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i bet she meets shaan there...at the house....i hope she does...
Sonali92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
love it..... its amazing...update soooooon pls
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Veryyy sweet part.
I loveee the chemistry of khanak and tashu.
I think khanak will meet shaan in the party.
Plzzz update soon.

Fatima
-Amrita2010 thumbnail
Thanx for the late reply
Wow 🤗
Nicely presented 👏 👏 👏

update soon and pm me dear 😊
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely chapter..like the concept of the story ..the characters are so different its good and iv got a feeling Shanak will meet at the party right ...(kinda just stating the obvious na 😆 )Edited by *|Heena|* - 13 years ago
shriya84 thumbnail
hey pooja dear

awesome.I just luv  the way u have portrayed the friendship of two young girls khanak and tashu.

like everyone i am sure shaan is there at the palatial house  for he is destined  to meet khanak.

Thanx for the week end treat.Luv u so much. shriya.
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Pooja.
I've just read both chapters......you've made a really good start. The story's already got my 100% attention. It's a really nice set up, with a fresh feeling to it.
Look forward to the next chapter.
😊
yasharan.love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thank you all for liking my work...🤗😊
Here is chap 3 for all of u.... I hope u guys like it...

Sorry I couldn't update sooner... i know this is really short but i will update soon...

Any suggestions/ critiques/ recommendations/ comments are MOST WELCOMED by me....

Please do comment...

~CHAPTER 3~

"Shantanu are you even listening to what I have to say?!''

"Yes mom, but I don't want to go to some elderly couple's week long anniversary celebration!''

"Why? And they are no EC! ... this your best friends parent's! And they are almost mine and Sunil's age! Do you think we are old?'

Shantanu looked up from his cereal and looked towards his mother, question in his eyes, 'EC?'

Madhvi sighed, and closed her eyes in frustration, 'EC! Shantanu, tumhe EC nahi pata?! Uff, EC means Elderly couple!'

'oh! Nahi, I'm not trying to say you and dad are old, which you are...but since you want to deny it , I will roll with that... and as for the week long party, Mom I'm really busy...mere paas iss sab ka time nahi hai! I have five meetings this week, I even have a lunch with some delegates on Saturday! So please don't force me!'

'Shantanu Khandelwal! Kaam baad mein bhi ho sakta hai... par tumhari abhi age hai party karne ki!' said Shantanu's father, who up until then was just a mere audience to his wife and son's conversation, 'Beta meine bhi aapni age mein itna kaam nahi kiya tha! Even I used to enjoy. Ab Akshay ko dekh lo, he works but he also has something called a social life.'

'DAD!! I have a social life!'                                                                                                            

'little bro, ghar se office aur office se ghar aane ko social life nahi kehte!'

'par mein...', Shantanu protested

'office parties are not counted!'

' they should be!'

'no they are not! You don't meet any new people there...bus delegates aur office ke jaane pehchane log!'

'Aur beta ... tum twenty four years ke ho! Tumhari koi girlfriend bhi nahi hai! it's not healthy!'

'MOM!? Please meri love life ke bare mein mujhe aap se koi baat nahi karni!'

'fine!' Madhvi turned to her husband, 'Sunil!'

'uh? Oh haan!... Shantanu, tum mujhse baat kar sakte ho.'

'Dad!'

'aur uss DID ka kya hua?' Madhvi asked her son.

'DID? Woh kya hota hai mom?'

'Shantanu! Issliye kehti hoon bahar niklo, logo se milo! tumhe DID nahi pata! Damsel in distress beta... arrey wahi ladki jisse tumne KISA bankar bachaya tha from that DR.'

Shantanu just looked at his mom, open mouthed trying to figure out how does going out have anything to do with abbreviation speaking, and also trying to figure out what had she just said.

Madhvi sighed, ' KISA- knight in shining armor, and DR is disgusting rapist!'

'oh! Pata nahi ... meine uska number nahi liya tha...'

'kyun?! Wasn't she pretty?'

Shantanu smiled as he recalled that night's events, the girl he had met, Khanak... her eyes, her smile, and the way his hair played with her face ... 'no mom, she was... wait a minute! Meine aap ko uske bare mein toh kuch nahi bataya tha! AKSHAY BHAI!'

Akshay raised his hands in surrender, ' guilty is charged! But mom sab kuch nikalwa leti hai! terko pata hai na!'

Shantanu gave him his best, I-will-kill-you-later look.

'beta...'

Madhvi sat near Shantanu with a concerned look on her face, ' beta... '

Shantanu closed his eyes in frustration, 'kya mom?!'

'beta, I love you no matter what...'

'I know...'

'beta... are you...are you gay?'

'KYA?! MOM! Wha... n...no...NO... I'M NOT GAY! Aap...Ko aisa kaise lag sakta hai...'

'what?! tum bakki ladko ki tarah lakiyon ke peeche bhagte nahi ho, you don't have a girlfriend and have impeccable sense of fashion, can you really blame me for asking?'

'YES!'

'Shantanu I never doubted your sexuality...I  just asked...'

Shantanu closed his eyes in frustration, this isn't happening to me! He thought.

'you know what? Fine... mein iss party mein aaonga, par aap log mujhpar combined attack karna bandh keejiye!' he walked away from the table.

Madhvi, Sunil and Akshay laughed and gave each other thumbs up. Shantanu turned, he had forgotten a file. He went and picked it up.

'and mom?'

'hmm beta?'

'I'm not GAY!'

'fine! You don't have to be HP about it...'

'Harry Potter?!'

'Homo Phobic!'

'oh! That makes more sense... hmm.. bye you all...'

Sunil, Madhvi and Akshay burst out laughing after Shantanu closed the door behind him.

'mom meine kaha tha na, the gay question will break him!'

'well you were abosolutely right! Now let's just hope uss party mein isse koi ladki pasand aa gaye!'

::::

Khanak sighed as she packed her clothes. She looked out her bedroom door and saw Rohan and Natasha cuddling on the couch watching a movie waiting for her to finish packing so they could start their Journey to Shimla. 'mujhe mera pyaar kab milega?'

She smiled as she picked up her favorite pink cardigan and folded it. 'I have a feeling though coco' she looked at her dog, 'that this trip is going to be life altering... hmm... something big is going to happen... or so I wish...'

Coco barked in response, as if agreeing with her, Khanak went up to her bedroom window and looked out to the vast city.

She never had had this strong a feeling about something, she closed her eyes, and saw Shan's chiseled face. 'pata nahi mein aur Shan ab kabhi milenge bhi ya nahi' I wish mil jaye...' she breathed in deeply, 'I wish...'

::::

Shan threw in his sweaters in frustration, five meetings I had to cancel five meetings for this! He thought, 'ah! Wapas aa kar itna sara kaam karna padhega! This better be worth it!'

He went to his bedroom window, and closed his eyes and saw Khanak's smiling face, after years he had felt so attracted to a girl, he had had many flings but nothing serious, no one had ever been able to capture his attention the way she had'

'why ... why didn't I take her number?! Stupid ... stupid...STUPID ME!'

He kicked thin air, 'ek baar bus ek bar who mere samne aa gaye!...'

'Shantanu! Come on beta, humme Shimla ke liye mikalna hai!'

'ya mom coming!'

He threw in his favorite jacket and zipped his bag.

' I have a feeling that this trip is going to be boring... Oh God! I hope I'm wrong''

please do comment....

Edited by p.fashion.d - 13 years ago