Users

Frequent Posters

saniya.x thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Edited PG 3Edited by MoNayaKiDeewani - 13 years ago
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Yes I know! Somehow he reminded me of how Sharukh does romantic scenes! Hayyeee!! LOOK AT...Me...man, I was in SaJan heaven yaar Pari!!! What an awesome post u made! K, I'm off to watch the scene again on utube! Hehe! See ya!! And luv ya!
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayadika11

mujhe pata tha pari ki tum yeh post zaroor banayogi.......
jaise hi SAM ne dia. bola.....mere dimaag mein tumhaara hi khayaal aaya.......
and i am glad u made it......
anyways now i am also happy that SG re-union is not so soon......
now i seriously want GUN to feel the pain of SAM.......and understand him......and she should also know that SAM has suffered the most in the past 3 years.....
then GUN'S realisation and a superb SAJAN confession scene.......
1st time from GUN'S side........
hope the cv's won't dissappoint us........

awwww madhuuu🤗....now u guys making me blush so badly🤣
awwwww love ya!!!
I know mann...we dont want SG reunion so soon........this is so much fun man!! dont worry jaan..they wont🤗

.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sajanroxx20

Pari🤣🤣🤣 Gosh first let me get grip over myself..🤣🤣 ROFLing in such intense track..??🤣🤣
I'm with you hun..🤣 Man that scene was just tooo passionate☺️      Gunjan was not listening to Sam, not looking straight into his eyes and i was really waiting for the moment when sam will burst out!! The way he shouted LOOK AT MEEE.. And pulled her close by her shoulder☺️☺️ I'm watching that scene again n again!!😆 AHHH Just loved him sooo muchhh in tonight's epi!! 😳 He poured his heart infront of gunjan.. told her that whatever he did was just to bring that smile back on her face, he didn't do this to win her backk!! His love has sooo muchh passion and purity!! 😳
I'm also glad ki they are not rushing with sajan's reunion.. we want more and more of them..😳 greedy people..!!😆

hahhhaha jyoti🤣🤣.........we r super crazy man🤣🤣
hahahah LOOK AT ME🤣🤣.........hamara naya drooling mantra.🤣
mannn me too...gonna watch it twice while taking caps🤣
awww it was so sweet of him na!!!!! haaa they r not rushing the track!!!!!! the more the better🤣

Meera1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh..pari wat to say dear....i was upset😭 due to d coming up SG scene(as dey came to knw bout Nupur n so Sajan's love mi8 get ruined)....bt u made me laugh🤣🤣 wid ur Roflin🤣
yaa...huh...our boy was lookin sooooO hot n jannuable(as always) n 2day's sajan scenes was one of d best...i mean their rocking chemistry....n d hug scene omg omg.....😍 *faints* n then our Sammy boy...says Look at me...look at me............look at me...chasmish n den he pulled her closer.....the way he expressed his feelings to his chasmish was jst mind blowing...
m toh jst gagaaa over him😍🤣 he is truly a rockstar.. n nw on Sajan's dreamland😍
Edited by meera_20 - 13 years ago
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kiely

agreee that scene was aweasum

aww thanx for agreeing with me dear!!

.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Originally posted by: MoNayaKiDeewani

-Edited-

Just Wana Say That Scene Was P.A.S.S.I.O.N.A.T.E !! How Can They Both Love Each Other SOOO Muchhh ???

awww I know sweets...it was very passionate!!☺️
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Originally posted by: --blossom--

@pari di-i want u too top this week too.... 🤗
keep drooling 😍☺️ 🤣

aww sweetu🤣........muahhhhh
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
still drooling na..😍
di check my scraps.. 😳
naz17555 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MohitzPari-

one point I that I notice everytime naz🤣....ur everypost starts with LMAO🤣...which I love the most😆😳😳🤗

I knowww mann...me too🤣...I was like ek baar zor se ho gaye sammy boy🤣......and he was like LOOK AT MEEE🤣...I was like AHhhh wowww😃😃😃😃😃 this is what I want!!!

hahaha haa now all reversed .....Samm will go away from her...and our poor gunji🤣.....awwwwww😆😆😆😆

loving it!!

btw I need a nice nick name for u...nazz sounds too formal😕🤣

lmaooo pari!!!!!!!!! (there I go again! hahah) man even I was getting frustrated! I was like samrat man stop being soo calm about it! just tell her to shhh and listen for change!!!

and boy what a scene it was! im gonna go watch it again! lolzzz

and sure lolzzz ive already got afew, wouldnt mind another nickname! lolzz