Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Looks like todays episode was awesome.!! Thank you sooo much for the live updates sweety. Keep them coming.!! Was hoping for the promo scene in the precap but looks like we will have to wait for that.
karneetholic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
da kid wasnnt cute at all........it cant b kt......lolzzzz
isomers thumbnail
dang! can I just say I hate not being home at this time. ): arrghh..I need to watch today's episode pronto!! πŸ˜†
I can't believe I have to wait till 4:30 to watch the episose! ugh.

thanks for the updates though! I only read the first post..I don't want to torture myself by reading the other comments about today's episode. πŸ˜†
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Nitya-

dang! can I just say I hate not being home at this time. ): arrghh..I need to watch today's episode pronto!! πŸ˜†

I can't believe I have to wait till 4:30 to watch the episose! ugh.

thanks for the updates though! I only read the first post..I don't want to torture myself by reading the other comments about today's episode. πŸ˜†

aww don't worry nitz you'll see it soon 😊 and you won't be disappointed 😊  *hugs*
isomers thumbnail
^^I better not be..I'm dying to watch it! πŸ˜† I now see how you felt when you couldn't watch that one promo! lol
shriya84 thumbnail
hey dears., and what an expression khanak(yashashri) gave on seeing the childhood album.,like she was blushing  half closing her face and eyes seeing the boy in the famous  aadha kapdas.
And yashashri looked so beautiful today .,with that brilliant smile of hers when shaan told he has arranged money. Her sincere advice to shaan/kt is worth watching,she really was serious in her avice.e.  And the way she cut off the phone when shaan was asking what she was doing.

Btw kts prasisesfrom u ashashri's praises from  me so it is well balanced.

Nitya u would love it dear.,shaan singing khanak.,khanak all the time.

OMG precap was stunning.Khanak said a beautiful thank u and shaan was surprised/too happy..Can't wait to see what the scenes are upto.
hirakhatri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved shan's expression in the precap when she said thankyou
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for updating Hira😊......Nice posts everyone, good episode again.....God those leeches are just beyond shameless..... But ShaNak make up for that with their cutenessπŸ˜ƒ......
hirakhatri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
pleasure :D
no1 at my home watches so i have no1 to talk to
this is better :D