Siddhima good scene ..Precap siddhima lift scene

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

hi

good siddhima scene today

Sid cover rids eyes in corridor and takes her to one side and starts to talk about dinner in night and going for movie, rids is tensed, Sid asks her why she is disturbed , she tells him reg Armaan, he has promised me he will move on, but I know he wont, we need to do something for his happiness and life etc, Sid says he understands. Rids tells Sid to assign her duty with Armaan, sid says he will do what eh can, Rids tells thankyou to Sid and tells him that they will talk about the return favour thing later, both siddhima smile,.

Precap, siddhima in the canteen and sid lifts rids up

norzar

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Nice Post Norzar👏

Ya, Sid covering Ridzy's eyes was a surprise and am anxiously waiting for that lift as I am curious to find out what made Sid lift Ridzy this time since I din't see any moch or sprain of ankle or anything

But it was a good scene today after yesterday's disappointment

Edited by Khushi007 - 13 years ago
mightymyth9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update.
hope we get to see more of sr tomorrow
amazing post👏 

the eye close and the exciment that sid had that he will get to spend sometime with his wife, it was very cute, and i am looking forward to the lift scene.
sipdip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
One interesting aspect of Sid's character and K.Wahi's performance is the ability to be fun-loving and be serious in the same scene.. I enjoy the two extreme traits in Sid and especially when it is in the same scene.. Amazing!!
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
loveeeeeeeeeddddd SR scene today and DYING FOR THE LIFT SCENE tommm..after such along time..Me excited..........
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Norzar...nice post yaar....nd yea the SR scene 2day was really cute....the way Sid covered her eyes...awww...nd eagerly waiting for the lift scene 2mrrw....I wonder what made him lift her up in front of the entire hospital!!!

Love Always,
Zarqa❤️
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

You know i am glad we saw Sid pricking today inside him - that it does prick him and thats natural, but he also has trust and faith on Ridz and them and he said it to Ridz and conveyed it through his actions, that he knows and he trusts her and them, and will do it for her

But it does prick when you have to digest and see Ridz and Armaan working together closely due to Ridz demand, but he knows it has to be done and what Ridz is trying to do, and like he says to the Ganesh statue, his little fears and he indeed gets a prick and his promise to help Armaan
And then at the end, he says how long can Ridz be that support for Armaan, and that he himself will have to do something as well

Armaan indeed is not helping himself, and that is the first thing he needs to do, Ridz tells him big things like if our love was true then you will do this, if you ever loved me so much you can do this, with this trust and faith, Armaan should try from the heart

Ridz very well and instantly knows whats past and present and you saw that when talking to Sid about Armaan and then back to Sid
Just like Sid knows and understands what Ridz is saying and trying to do

Well it does hurt when someone in a way spitefully purposely says Sorry i mean Dr Ridz Modi

I love the silent understanding and silent promise SR have between them

But like any human, Insecurity seems to be creeping in Sid, and thats natural - like a normal person he will feel those things, and its natural
And we know when little things add them along the way, and you keep it in for so long, it burst out open and i think this will be the case but dont mistake that for Sid not having faith or trust, he has that big time

Sid understands, thats the biggest thing here, that he understands but what about his feelings and that is gonna be the issue and also from a husband's pov, its his right and he needs to draw a line somewhere with Ridz and how long will she be that support

I for one loved how he talked to god and asked for help for all and for himself - such honesty and purity
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
As usual great update/post Norzar👍🏼

I loved the episode......awesome episode with NO drama. I love  Sid's concern....he has become the real man!!!
blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely post norzar
and ya i liked today's episode,liked the part where sid covers ridz eyes and i am excited about tomorrow,the lift scene was very good in the precay
eagerly waiting for tomorrow☺️