Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simi_1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: taral83

I wish there was a third son............and Anita entered the house...giving Rashi a taste of her own medicine as well as doing what she has to

wah wah what an imagination, i would love this story line though😊
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: monalidp

Well you never know....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ahem's father is supposed to be interested in 'creative' pursuits....he might have a son hidden somewhere....Imagine Koki's face if she sees her 'stepson'....πŸ˜†

i can imagine...Koki will throw Parakh out saying Jab maine bahu ko nahi chhoda saja se to tumhe kaise...
poor parakh bhai.....
Telly_Addict thumbnail

🀣 that just made me laugh so hard...............everyone at work is looking at me funny...........lol.......It doesn't have to be Anita........i was just saying that because she is a part of the story...............it can be anyone bring in a new entry for all i care.............but do something with the raadthi Radha....................

ok...so if u are looking some one from the show...then how abt Umang.....he yet not seen Gopi....
and also if he will be impressed by Gopi's innocence and will help her in getting Backbone then...ek teer se do shikar Aham and Kinjal......
kaisa rahega...????????/
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

ok...so if u are looking some one from the show...then how abt Umang.....he yet not seen Gopi....
and also if he will be impressed by Gopi's innocence and will help her in getting Backbone then...ek teer se do shikar Aham and Kinjal......
kaisa rahega...????????/

ya but our sihdi sadhi Gopi wouldn't go home with a strange man..........and it doesn't matter if Anita has seen Gopi as she is not the one she wants revenge on but Ahem and Koki....so she can use her as a pawn...........but we can have a totally new entry.................

Telly_Addict thumbnail

ya but our sihdi sadhi Gopi wouldn't go home with a strange man..........and it doesn't matter if Anita has seen Gopi as she is not the one she wants revenge on but Ahem and Koki....so she can use her as a pawn...........but we can have a totally new entry.................

ye bhi sahi hai...gopi wont go with him at any cost...
but if u are looking for anita to use her as pawn...wt the difference it will make..pahle Urmi Rashi the and ab Anita will use her....
cant she stand on her own so that no one can use her...
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
but thats just it.............Anita will educate Gopi thinking that it will do Anita good as she can use Gopi later............but acutally it will give the power Gopi needs to fight against her later and protect her family............. πŸ˜‰ Edited by taral83 - 13 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail

but thats just it.............Anita will educate Gopi thinking that it will do Anita good as she can use Gopi later............but acutally it will give the power Gopi needs to fight against her later and protect her family............. πŸ˜‰

hmmm...thats better....Anita will make her strong enough so that she will use her in future but at last Gopi will show pativrata naari kya kar sakti hai....
but ur winking smily is small to show the real intention...how abt mine

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I love the idea except the Anita part. How about if Koki secretly helps her with the transformation?
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
anita i can't comment on but i must accept frankly that i like and appreciate your idea this gopi need a change also in her crying she cries like a small girl of 2-3 yrs old.