Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Good way to give Gopi a backbone.....

taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't know if I am thinking about this to make myself feel better but now that Ahem wants Gopi out of his life also, this is a good opportunity for the CVs to show a change in Gopi something like the movie (dhula mile gaya)....................OK so her is my future track.........

So Ahem basically kicks Gopi out giving her a clear road to leave, what she wanted for such a long time. Koki or no one will stop her as Ahem has made the finally judgement. Gopi leaves. She then goes to Urmi's place where she is kicked out and insulted beyond our expection. Leaving a crying and helpless Gopi, who walks the busy streets of the city like a zombie. Not knowing where she is going or alert, she hits ANITA's car. A frantic Anita comes out to find Gopi hurt. She takes Gopi to a near by hospital and get the who story. She asks if Gopi will come live with her as she has no where else to go. Gopi agrees helplessly. Anita then helps Gopi to change for the better, teaching her to read and write and be more confident, still not chaning the root of Gopi, her sanskar and goodness. She re-enters Modi Bhavan and a new chapter in Ahem and Gopi's life.

Wouldn't that be just great???? πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ukfan79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i doubt Anita would be willing to help though
taral83 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ukfan79

i doubt Anita would be willing to help though

u never know.........her fight is with Ahem not Gopi..........and for Ahem to do that to yet another girl she might feel like its her duty to help her and teach that dumbo a lesson
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Wow...good imagination...πŸ‘
But why Anita? I think it should be Kinjal's blackmailer...πŸ˜†
Whoever is blackmailing Kinjal must be enemy of Modis....He might help Gopi to get smart and use her against them... 
sajnie thumbnail

very nice imagination dear. Anita can help Gopi and later, she can use Gopi as a pawn to take her revenge with Aham for rejecting her and marrying Gopi. This wud be a great track to watch for.

on the other hand, Rashi is trying hard to become QUEEN but she is getting nothing at hand. It will be soooooooooo interesting to watch then.

taral83 thumbnail
I wish there was a third son............and Anita entered the house...giving Rashi a taste of her own medicine as well as doing what she has to
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
good idea, bt anita knws gopi as aham's wife. Why she wil help her?
May be instead of anita we can get some one else car hit gopi.
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: taral83

I wish there was a third son............and Anita entered the house...giving Rashi a taste of her own medicine as well as doing what she has to

Well you never know....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ahem's father is supposed to be interested in 'creative' pursuits....he might have a son hidden somewhere....Imagine Koki's face if she sees her 'stepson'....πŸ˜†
sajnie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: monalidp

Well you never know....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ahem's father is supposed to be interested in 'creative' pursuits....he might have a son hidden somewhere....Imagine Koki's face if she sees her 'stepson'....πŸ˜†

it will be a full entertainer thenπŸ˜†

taral83 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

good idea, bt anita knws gopi as aham's wife. Why she wil help her?
May be instead of anita we can get some one else car hit gopi.

🀣 that just made me laugh so hard...............everyone at work is looking at me funny...........lol.......It doesn't have to be Anita........i was just saying that because she is a part of the story...............it can be anyone bring in a new entry for all i care.............but do something with the raadthi Radha....................
Edited by taral83 - 13 years ago