Is this What you call a Story???

VivaciousQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
you noe even if u didn't do something, putting the blame on urself is a sin. why did gopi do that? she has stayed with mami n rashi nearly all her life so she still does not know their true nature?? this story is getting beyond stupidity. it seems the truth never wins. u can always get away with lying or cheating😡 this is what they r trying to portray?Edited by VivaciousQueen - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

c111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VivaciousQueen

you noe even if u didn't do something, putting the blame on urself is a sin. why did gopi do that? she has stayed with mami n rashi nearly all her life so she still does not know their true nature?? this story is getting beyond stupidity. it seems the truth never wins. u can always get away with lying or cheating😡 this is what they r trying to portray?

I HATE this s/l it makes me angry
It would of been okish if it did not drag on SO much
Unfortunately in reality alot of lies win over truth and sometimes on TV is nice to see the other way around lol but I guess not so soon
sajnie thumbnail

This show will continue show EVIL winning and TRUTH losing. There is no hope from anywhere, that they will shed some light in the story line.

Everyday we will see an AWESOME precap and the next day , the epi will turn out to be crap.

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: VivaciousQueen

you noe even if u didn't do something, putting the blame on urself is a sin. why did gopi do that? she has stayed with mami n rashi nearly all her life so she still does not know their true nature?? this story is getting beyond stupidity. it seems the truth never wins. u can always get away with lying or cheating😡 this is what they r trying to portray?

😡😡😡😡😡😡What are the cvs trying to do? i think to all of this we are the ones who are getting cheated by them showing us truth never wins parden my  french (wtf) if this is how this show is to continue then bye bye everyone because gopi will always be abused, used etc what the hell,  yesterdays episode was fantastic detective kokila got to the bottom of it and to day we've gone back 100 steps. totally wrong😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Everyone is just using Gopi as a punching bag....Gopi is just plain stupid...She does not require any education...she just needs plain old common sense to survive....but CVs can't give her that....she has to cry bucketful of tears everyday to make our lives hard...What is it with these shows that they have to always show the female leads suffering ? There are many strong women out there taking whatever comes there way in their stride...Women who have seen life and faced it. Here all we get to see is some dirty household politics and scheming and crying....yucks.
sajnie thumbnail
Absolutely agree wiz u Mona. There is only grievance in this show,NOTHING positive.
prikiashi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am hating this showwwwwwwwwwww......  dont know how long will i watch it now
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
NOt just this show but almost every show on Tv shows the same with Truth and lie........................its actually the truth of life also...........the road of Truth and honest is always harder..............but it always wins at the end...................keep up ur hope...........Koki may have a lot more under her sleeves..........
sajnie thumbnail
@ taral - we would have already stop watching this show, when the show will make the truth win.
MayaAli thumbnail
This show is so depressing, I will give it two more weeks, if Gopi does not grow some backbone by then I will have to call it quits. How can someone who has grown up with two evil and manipulative woman (been there) not know when they are being used. Gopi is a complete moron and Rashi is a gold digger who will probably end up falling in love with Jigar.

I dont want everyone to be totally happy as then that would be the end of the show bit come on people. How much abuse can one gal take. Its surprising she isnt having to take anti depressants and go to therapy.