does nupur remember mayu??

Posted: 13 years ago
v all know dt r rati di is bak!!nupur is bak...mayur magic is gna b bak...but wt i noticed by yesterdays precap was dt wen mayu follows nupur n wen she starts running,mayu shouts NUPUR...den rati turns...mayu's expression is priceless...he is sooooo happy  2 c nupur...but nupur has a confused expression on her face...as if she has not recognised mayu...  i think she myt have lost her memory of 2-3 yrs[d tym spent n exel..wid mayu n d mjht gang]...otherwise during her treatment or after getting discharged,she wud have tried 2 contat mayu atleast...but she dint...  n if she ds not remember exel...den who took away her participation papers from d colg??   or can it b that she remembers everythn but dsnt want 2 contact any1 coz she cannot become a mother r smthn??[coz mayu had said bfr d leap dt he wants 2 bcm papa bt after 3 yrs] or can it b dt she is angry dt every1 left her alone in d hospital...n not even tried 2 contact her in these 3yrs of her treatment???i noe d last prediction is a bit silly...but...i just cant think of anythn suitable of rati di's expression on seeing mayur...it was...lyk...blank!!   plz do tell me what u think is goin 2 happen!!                      
~kareena-mayur ❤️            

i think her name will be nupur only remember the body got changed because of same name.
its most probably going to be a memory loss case only ..........
nupur looked so confused and in such a innocent manner that she never knew mayank.neither happiness nor anger was seen on her face.she is just perplexed is what i feel.
      i strongly feel that its def memory track where she forgot everything including morena-bauji-bui-gunjan etc.i think she only had herself.
 in order to have some masti,dhammal and new opening for mayur this is the only possible way.
hey me too thinking the same except sum reasons caz my mind is stuck on her memory loss and if she doesn't remember excel stuff then how cum she didn't even try to contact gunji...its all confusing..hope she remembers mayu 😭
ya but her name is nupur although she has lost her memory
i think its a partial memory loss
going by the look on her face,i guess it seems probable thats its a memory loss,doesnt matter coz rati is finally back!!!
The way Nupur was looking at Mayu i dont think she remembrs him.Edited by robbieluvr - 13 years ago