Krishna missing comes back to the - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by fanbidaai

my prediction thoughts hoping it turns out this way, yes i would like pratigya to file a complaint against ss so that everyone knows that this is what they are trying to do to her.  So if she has opening told everyone if anything happens to her then everyone will blame ss..😃

I doubt Prats would file a FIR, all the police are in the Thakurs pocket,so what's the point?! Also I think Guruma will play a part in making sure SS and Co do not harm Prats. If they do start the fire, I think they will act all innocent.

Re: the Prats Niwas - what will be the track there?...I for one, though adore Kriya, would be soon bored if I have to keep seeing lovey-dovey scenes..😆..you know the saying, too much of a good thing...😉😉...No they need to stay where they are to help drag the Thakurs into the modern world, to help Kesar and her baby and if, as everyone says Krishna's new cousin/uncle/Aunt come, then that's were all the action will be....so going back to the report, she and krishna may be suspicious but they will continue to live there. Also, I think Aadarsh/Komal may have a story too...they are at standstill and can't help remembering Aadarsh's comment about Dhoka being done to them.....don't know why but I think that guy is going to cause a ruckus....he just doesn't want to be happy!!..

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

I doubt Prats would file a FIR, all the police are in the Thakurs pocket,so what's the point?! Also I think Guruma will play a part in making sure SS and Co do not harm Prats. If they do start the fire, I think they will act all innocent.

Re: the Prats Niwas - what will be the track there?...I for one, though adore Kriya, would be soon bored if I have to keep seeing lovey-dovey scenes..😆..you know the saying, too much of a good thing...😉😉...No they need to stay where they are to help drag the Thakurs into the modern world, to help Kesar and her baby and if, as everyone says Krishna's new cousin/uncle/Aunt come, then that's were all the action will be....so going back to the report, she and krishna may be suspicious but they will continue to live there. Also, I think Aadarsh/Komal may have a story too...they are at standstill and can't help remembering Aadarsh's comment about Dhoka being done to them.....don't know why but I think that guy is going to cause a ruckus....he just doesn't want to be happy!!..

Show me one Saxsena who even knows what happiness is. Rona-dhona, bahana, chillana, gabarana, baashan dena, Krishna ko tang karna, iske alawa aur kya kiya in logon ne? Ufffffff!  They belong to the group of people who are just afraid to be happy. Bus!
Originally posted by fanbidaai

my prediction thoughts hoping it turns out this way, yes i would like pratigya to file a complaint against ss so that everyone knows that this is what they are trying to do to her.  So if she has opening told everyone if anything happens to her then everyone will blame ss..😃

Though it would be nice if prats filed a complaint but I doubt it because she is aware of the fact that it would make no difference she has had seen many examples of the police/politicians following SS's orders, she is going to have to protect herself but this is also going to be difficult unless Kesar finds an opportunity to tell her about the Tachurs plan. According to me the upcoming track will show us a much stronger prats and this incident may shake Krishna out of his shocked state since it will portray how far his family is willing to go in order to get rid of his wife.

Pratigya niwas is much awaited but I wonder what will happen to Kesar if both Krishna and prats leave she does not seem to have the strength necessary to protect herself as well as her child from this family. I would love to see a stronger Kesar in the upcoming track. And then the Saxena's are always present to make matters worse for Kriya, I read in the new article that SS wants Komal to divorce Adarsh so we must tolerate more tears
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Binny1247

Though it would be nice if prats filed a complaint but I doubt it because she is aware of the fact that it would make no difference she has had seen many examples of the police/politicians following SS's orders, she is going to have to protect herself but this is also going to be difficult unless Kesar finds an opportunity to tell her about the Tachurs plan. According to me the upcoming track will show us a much stronger prats and this incident may shake Krishna out of his shocked state since it will portray how far his family is willing to go in order to get rid of his wife.

Pratigya niwas is much awaited but I wonder what will happen to Kesar if both Krishna and prats leave she does not seem to have the strength necessary to protect herself as well as her child from this family. I would love to see a stronger Kesar in the upcoming track. And then the Saxena's are always present to make matters worse for Kriya, I read in the new article that SS wants Komal to divorce Adarsh so we must tolerate more tears
i dont think komol will divorce Adarsh.  let see