Shud Lali divorce Doc,remarry Shekhar(4th marriage

Neela10 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Shud Lali divorce Doc,remarry Shekhar(4th marriage)

Assuming Laali wants to get back together with Shekhar, she will first have to divorce Dr. Shailen.  The question is – will she? Or she will let go of Shekhar's love and her child to fulfill a vow made to a dead woman.

Assuming she did divorce Dr. Shailen, the next step is gaining Shekhar's trust. How will she be able to do that considering she spent seven years with her new beau (and only about 15 months with Shekhar).

And if she did divorce, she will have to remarry Shekhar, wouldn't she?

Because all her marriages are becoming such a tangle (remarrying Shekhar will make it her fourth), I say, let Laali remain where she is.  She has a new family and a husband who probably wants to bed her badly. (And why shouldn't he! He is her husband after all. Why is he being goody two shoes?)

Once Laali lets go of Shekhar's love, she can truly and in every sense become Dr. Shailen's wife. 

And there we stop.  As for Shekhar, he can join a monastery and become a monk (and write the next Ramayan).   Madhav can occasionally visit his mother if he wishes. He has never seen her, or been with her, so he won't pine for her much. 

(How come Laali's heart never pined for Shekhar even once in seven years?  Even though she lost her memory, shouldn't there have been some faint memory of him. Therefore, we can only assume she may never really have been in love,)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i think she should not get a divorce and just stay married to the doc and have him adopt madhav. shekar should go and find another person cuz overall he has not treated laali nicely. he never listened to her, put her down and never believed her especially towards the end. after the ratan story he went downhill. she is better stay away from shekhar and the haveli family that drove her nuts. i don't think she should go back even if she remembers.
just move on with her life.....
GamerGleek88 thumbnail
I think none of that really matters because she was never married to shekhar or the doctor legally. If she married that guy Ganeshiya first then she is still married to him. Shekher And Lali never got divorced so their marriage was  not legally binding it was more of a spirtual one. Also if she and Shekhar are married in the eyes of the world anyway, then this time around she is not really married to the doctor either. It doesn't matter if she cant recal her past she has a child with someone else so I think it's good that the doctor doesn't want to BE with her until her learns about her past. After all once she remembers everything it with be harder for her to leave if she is pregnant with another man's child. How will she deal with that?