Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smarikalove thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
nobody can change tap,god only change after seeing tap,god has done lot of mehanat to create tap
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
my dear whilst i ccannot make u understand but what is a bad person? one who has been led off the path of truth? they can be brought back again it doesnt even need a split second!
nutmeg7 thumbnail
yeah...but even after hundred seconds...tappu is the same old witch...
there is a simple solution...if the mythical child is Tappu ka jigar ka tukda let her take the child......and leave Bundelas live in peace......I am sure Veer will be more than happy to get rid of both the Paap ki Devi and rape ki nishani.
Edited by lambooo - 13 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lambooo

there is a simple solution...if the mythical child is Tappu ka jigar ka tukda let her take the child......and leave Bundelas live in peace......I am sure Veer will be more than happy to get rid of both the Paap ki Devi and rape ki nishani.

yeah she can marry tej singh and have 100 kids then...
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nutmeg7

yeah...but even after hundred seconds...tappu is the same old witch...

ji?😊 when was she ever helped? ever guided? ever loved enough that she realised someone was there only for her. See how she khilofies in the ehsaas of the fake love veer is giving her but she believes to be genuine. Then when its revealed to be fake...im afraid of the negative further impact on her already fragile mind. A perfect opportunity for the satan devil to poison my tapu further!😭
nutmeg7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

ji?😊 when was she ever helped? ever guided? ever loved enough that she realised someone was there only for her. See how she khilofies in the ehsaas of the fake love veer is giving her but she believes to be genuine. Then when its revealed to be fake...im afraid of the negative further impact on her already fragile mind. A perfect opportunity for the satan devil to poison my tapu further!😭

your darling tappu is satan ki nani.....
fragile mind.....lmao....😆😆😆
oh my god,,,Tappu kitna bholi hay,
                               kitna pyaari hay,
                               bholi bholi hay.
                              ohh maa.....ohh maaaa

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Icha loved her always and still loves her. Even after she knew that the devil attempted murder on her she supported her but that one faked to have improved and apologised to her. Icha gave her so many chances and inspite of all that she has done to hurt Icha she still loves her.
I dont think Tapasya will ever find anyone who loves her as much as Icha does, She even sacrificed her love for her. No girl on earth will do that.

Veer knows how fraud she is and what all she has done and hence he will never love her ever. He knows how much Icha has sacrificed for this witch but what she gave her in return.....just tears. Now he knows she is involved in making Icha a widow and u expect Veer to be real with her. No way. Veer is smart and Icha is silly.
smarikalove thumbnail

she is head of all satans
satans should take training frm ur tappu 😆