GEET just wants a father - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by maybe-just

Geet took too long to kiss Maan no wonder he moved back & we didn't see it  if it were me, well let's just say we wouldn't be standing right now! ☺️🤣
lolROFLROFL tum  bhi ROFLROFL...what do u mean we wudn't be standing....yaaad hai mum ne kaha that invite ur boyfriend home but only tilll i can see four legs on the floor... nauti nauti...😉ROFLROFL
I think what JOJO was trying to say was that maybe subconsciously she is drawn to Mann as her protector, she is definitely feeling insecure about her future, how can she not, any young lady in her position would be feeling alot of anxiety over what she has and will of course go through when she gives birth to her baby without a husband present. I'm shocked that noone sees that Perhaps and this is a huge perhaps that subconsciously she feels that she kinda owns him already, using their history and the way he has always just so magically appeared whenever she needed him and her life is falling apart, she is automatically just use to using him for help. so hell why not use him for her new baby to come...LOL... no seriously i mean why not fall for the protector??? anyway, i dont know if that was what JOJO was trying to say or not, and i hate assuming anything but i just thought i'd say what i thought she was trying to say, i also think its so offensive when people put the rotfl icon after someone else's quote thats very very rude to be laughing at someone else's thoughts (unless you know that person very well) you all should show some maturity around here. i feel sorry for this JOJO whoever she is, she felt she had a point of view worth sharing with all of you and she got spat back on and laughed at and ridiculed!! wow....that says alot about all of us i guess. its saddens me......I hope i havent offended anyone...in this response....i apologize for that is not my intention...
Edited by nrasheed - 13 years ago
I don't get that vibe from Geet at all. She doesn't want to make Maan the father of her baby. Geet is not the type of girl who would try to do something like that. The last time I checked she still wants to find Dev. I don't think Geet could help but fall in love with Maan. I mean who wouldn't? And everytime she runs into Maan its by luck, she doesn't do it on her own. geet is having Dev's baby, Maan love Geet. Geet loves Maan, they will have problems because of the whole Dev thing, that is the whole story, nothing else.