GEET just wants a father - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Why newbies are opening such instigating posts???
Originally posted by cooldude10

TM dar kar bhaag gaya 😆 i joke 😆 okay so TM, i may sound rude but even if it's ur opinion, it's wrong 😆 cause Geet isn't USING him. bechari. 😆 she doesn't have a family, she is pregnant and is only 18 😔 and falling in love.
😆😆😆 I don't think she's using maan to father her child. Quite the opposite she is trying to run away from the feelings she has for him because she doesn't want her child to be undermined in all this... In every scene she's trying to move away and run away from him... With her packing her suitcase, changing her desk to move further away from him and what not...😆😆 I don't think she has even considered that as a possibility. She is trying to be independent and look after her child.👏

xxmanisha
tm<<<<let mi guess u love another star one show and hate the fact zat geet is doing well hence u thought lets come and criticize it<<<<<?????????????????
and anyway if u have been watching geet from the beginning u would know zat her character aint like zat 😡😡>>>>>>>>>>>> i dnt care if its ur opinion or not but implying things zat aint happening in GEET riight now is totali wrong dude<<<<<<<<<<<< u r making women seem lyk sad losers <<<<< ie wen they r pregnant they cant fall in love cuz zat means they want a father for their kid????? WAT WORLD DO U LIVE IT???????????(IF U DNT MIND MI ASKING)
idle mind = devils workshop! 😆 😆

Originally posted by Rolzz

Why newbies are opening such instigating posts???
Originally posted by _innocent_

tm<<<<let mi guess u love another star one show and hate the fact zat geet is doing well hence u thought lets come and criticize it<<<<<?????????????????
and anyway if u have been watching geet from the beginning u would know zat her character aint like zat 😡😡>>>>>>>>>>>> i dnt care if its ur opinion or not but implying things zat aint happening in GEET riight now is totali wrong dude<<<<<<<<<<<< u r making women seem lyk sad losers <<<<< ie wen they r pregnant they cant fall in love cuz zat means they want a father for their kid????? WAT WORLD DO U LIVE IT???????????(IF U DNT MIND MI ASKING)
don't be so hard on her 😆 she might not be watching geet from teh starting.
Originally posted by cooldude10

don't be so hard on her 😆 she might not be watching geet from teh starting.
well if she aint been watching it from the start then no need to analyze anything 😆😆😆😆 cuz it makes u look lyk a fool >>> girl go n watch geet from the start and this time only analyze geet's character then come back to this forum and tell us if HER CHARACTER IS LOOKING FOR A FATHER FOR HER CHILD >>> UNTIL THEN DNT ANALYSE ANY CHARACTERS
i really disagree...i think when she realizes she's in LOVE she will leave b/c she doesn't want to cheat him or she'll tell him the  truth! If she wanted a baby daddy she could have eaily trapped him long back, but she hasn't! She's not like that!!!
Originally posted by _innocent_

well if she aint been watching it from the start then no need to analyze anything 😆😆😆😆 cuz it makes u look lyk a fool >>> girl go n watch geet from the start and this time only analyze geet's character then come back to this forum and tell us if HER CHARACTER IS LOOKING FOR A FATHER FOR HER CHILD >>> UNTIL THEN DNT ANALYSE ANY CHARACTERS
okay now i'm going off topic. but she didn't bash anyone. so you shouldnt call her a fool. juts politely oppose and ur done with it!
I would love to know what made u think that Geet wants Maan to be the father of her child?
In any case u are assuming it all wrong i dont think Geet has any wrong intentions its just that she is strongly falling for Maan and its hard to resist the feelings now and personally i dont find anything wrong with Geet falling for Maan coz afterall what has happened to her she deserves the love and respect frm someone like Maan:)
even i was wondering the same....is she pregnant???? she nicely jumps n does everything.............