Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CSSK thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yes epi was awesome specially kitchen part and pics r just awesome and soooo cute thanks a bunch for sharing.
AnjuMaanManiac thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: KriHaan_GurMaan

anju,
tu to vadday vadday dhamakedaar kaam karti hai re. humaaray saaray armaan ek tu pics say aur doosri Vru apnay FF say karti hai...

dhol shol baajao bhai eenkay liye.... ay lay jhappi 🤗

😆 thanks a lot yaar ...jhappiz to you as well dear ðŸ¤—🤗🤗

I am certainly gonna be partying when I get home 😆 and make some preparations for Maan's *HOT* Workout session party at his place 😆😆😉😃😃

"oye balle balle shava shava"  here comes ths dhol.....

*Anju doing bhangra*
blueyRueY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs259.snc4/40298_103215879737288_100001466283710_30630_5200595_n.jpg
is he allowed to have killer eyes?
AnjuMaanManiac thumbnail
Originally posted by: b-daywish

hawt! *faints*

I hope your still alive after seeing those pics 😆😆😆 or should I send for the Special Maan Ambulance to collect you and take you to the Maan Hospital 😉😆😆😆😃😃😃

Originally posted by: veryberry01

Thanks for posting, this was the best scene yesterday, specially when Geet closed her eyes to feel him.LoveVeryberry

your most welcome yaar ... I just totally enjoyed this scene as well....and truly amazing when Geet closes her eyes and anticipating for it to happen 😆😆😆 but yea Maan has other plans and just moves away 😆😆😆
mymeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yup a kiss is very essential for dis passionate couple...looking fwd for it !!!!
AnjuMaanManiac thumbnail
Originally posted by: swatichowdhury

Oh god i used to think that Maan is malai.. But today geet melted like malai under his X-vision eyes.. Geet was all ready to feel maans sexy lips.. But gandda baccha maan has other plans i guess..Maan is defo being naughty, playing hard to get so that geet falls in...

Regarding Maan hospital n ambulances sweety they r all booked in filled.. Swarlok-full, cloud 9 n up full... Ye sab spoiler pic ki waja se.. Epi ke baad 90% ladkiya narak mein hoonge.. Maan ka hot hot torso jo geet nihaar rahi thi woh kya kum tha jo maan usske pass aake usse jhomka phenane laga.. isske bad hum saab maar jayengi or go to narak lok coz of our x0-rated thoughts..
Lovely pics, great job..

😆😆😆 Maan as malai????? 🤣🤣🤣 you've seriously got me into a luaghing fit yaar! I can bearly control my self in here! 😃😃😃😆😆😆😆😆

LOL Geet totally did melt after looking into his eyes 😳😳😳 hahaha the bit in red!!!! she was right there about to go for it!

lol I think I need to invest in building/constructing a second Maan Hospital at the rate we are going....prolly even build a few more hahaha

or expand the current facilities at the Maan Hospital

hahaha we can even emply Khurana constructions in the project hahaha Adi, Pinky, Sasha and Tasha can even join in the ride 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Those spoiler pics were like a massive volcano erupting the aftershocks are still occurring 😆😆😆

aww that lucky jhumka gets to cradle in Maan's hands 😳😳😳 not that I am complaining because I have already been there hahaha in my other form as the official
Taveez of the Maaneet  Love Paradise 😆😆😆😆😆

"Paas aaja Maan are
Mehne dil daye diya tumse"
your most welcome for the pics yaar glad you liked them 😃
Neetu2825 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I kind of thought that Maan had a confused look on his face when Geet leans for the kiss (with her eyes closed)...the softness in his eyes was missing...you know...when he usually looks at her...his face transforms and you can literally note the minute that his eyes get all soft. That was missing today, I thought.🤔 He looked more perplexed at seeing her even take this step...maybe she scared him off...usually it is him who does all the 'pulling into his arms' and 'leaning into her' scenes...she definitely surprised him today with taking the lead. He didn't like the competition, so he had to turn her down😆...maybe, he's the sort that believes the guys should make the first move😉😊
😊
Zeenish_Khan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
this scene was little different from previoues maaneet scenes bcz in this scene geet was getting attracted towards maan but i really hate the way when geet starts touching her lips afterwards
AnjuMaanManiac thumbnail
Originally posted by: CSSK

yes epi was awesome specially kitchen part and pics r just awesome and soooo cute thanks a bunch for sharing.

I luved the entire scene in kitchen starting from the coffee mug and right till the end when Maan is just about to leave and Geet says that "kareeb" line ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

your very welcome for the pics 😃😃😃

glad you enjoyed them 😃😃😃😉
AnjuMaanManiac thumbnail
Originally posted by: blueyRu

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs259.snc4/40298_103215879737288_100001466283710_30630_5200595_n.jpg
is he allowed to have killer eyes?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Seriously we should dedicate an entire blog/post on just Maan's eyes....everyone has been mentioning them as of late 😆😆😆

they are so expressive! uff and we got the dreamy eyed look awww, I luv it when he goes gussa as well his eyes are about to pop out hahaha,

uff Killer eyes....shall we create legislation to ban them 😆😆😆

absolutely hilarious!