aru i love you so much-Rohit Hottest Pic Ever

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

first of aru....thanx alot for my bhaiya hottest pic ever😈😳😳.....i love you so much yaarπŸ€—....you just made my day and night😳😳.......how can this man looks so sexy with long hair touching his collars and that beardπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.....uff rohit looks so handsome😳😳😳........and in that black shirt with his killer smile and passionate eyes.....uff i am fainting guys😳😳😳😳😲😲....i need a hospital soon😲😲😲......he looks so handsome....photogenic....the smile is enough to kill.....😳😳😳😳😳

he is one person who looks so handsome in long hair and beard.......its just his personality....😳😳😳😳😳😳

now i am really jealous of ichcha that she had such a sexy and handsome husband around with her.......πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ok now my question is to square one.....since now he is not in uttaran....why doesn't he cut his hair and shave his beard......it seems fishyπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•....if he comes back....seeing rohit in such handsome and sizzling avtaar😳😳😳😳.....if he is given such handsome look.... ichcha will run behind him and tapasya will leave veer for himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

mages i have been in the same state since he put up these pics on his FB....n before putting them up he had written on his status,"The looks that Kill......" and he actually killed us ya....maar dala....... maar dala...."
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: cjs369

mages i have been in the same state since he put up these pics on his FB....n before putting them up he had written on his status,"The looks that Kill......" and he actually killed us ya....maar dala....... maar dala...."

"khud ke tareef".....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but yes i agree with him....that look just kills......he really killed us for sure.....maar dala allah...maar dala....i have become a devdasi nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

what an hot pic....😳😳😳😳😳

i died...lived again...died and lived again....

i hope he makes a comeback on that horror show with this look......i am sure when this look can kill us....it sure will kill ichcha even more....πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

"khud ke tareef".....πŸ˜†

but yes i agree with him....that look just kills......he really killed us for sure.....maar dala allah...maar dala....i have become a devdasi now😳

what an hot pic....😳

i died...lived again...died and lived again....

i hope he makes a comeback on that horror show with this look......i am sure when this look can kill us....it sure will kill ichcha even more....πŸ˜‰

I am hoping n praying everyday that these CVs bring him back on UT...i want to see him again with tina ya...
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: cjs369

I am hoping n praying everyday that these CVs bring him back on UT...i want to see him again with tina ya...

even i want to see him again with tina....they share a special and unique...very hard to define yaarEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....after rohit's exit....even tina is sidelined...infact not shown at all...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

rohit is the only one who can save this show.....i was never a VeeCha fan but then since vansh died....so no choice wanted only ichcha's happiness if that's with veer...i don't mind though i will not be watching it.....but then after VeeYa consumation no matter how much veer portrays he loves ichcha and all that bogus emotions...i don't want him near ichcha at all.....he ha sbeen polluted already by tapwater....

i want RoHina chemistry back.....