Posted: 13 years ago

which is?😆
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -AsMa04

whoaaa!
once again i repeat YOU HAVE NO LIFE!🤪
dudee honestly i cant read that whole thing too longg.. ill scroll threw it or just look at the colorful words oooo *pre-school style*😆
biattchhh fazaan? *TALWAARRRRRRR*
friday is last day eh? OMGG SO DOES THAT MEAN TOMM IS MY LAST  DAY?😲😃👏
damnn your lover geet you taught her good lessons eh look what she was about to do today😉
OMGG THE PRECAPPPP dudeee sooo HOT☺️ *dev face*

I know thank you Karan for reminding me once again 🤣 Loool you cant read a book full of pictures let alone this 😆😆 yes yes Tomorrow is your last day 😉 I'm relieving you of the bumping topics now 😆 Take a deep breah and enjoy 😆😆😉😉 Ahahaha you crapper FAZAAN ROCKS 😉😳 Yeah gimmie a Talwar too, let fight till the end 🤣 I get Fazaan and I also get Fazeet and I get Fazma 🤣 What more do I want? 😆😉

Ahem ahem yeah look at her 😉 see its always the innocents 😆 I know damn you...you get to do the bumping on that *jealous face...dirty look* 😆😆 EWWWW Dev face! 😆😆

🤣🤣 Remind me to add Chaddi and Glue to friday's bumping 🤣🤣
Edited by maybe-just - 13 years ago
four. thumbnail
instead of normal reminders like normal people im your reminder of when you have no life🤣
hey youu trynnaa diss me here bud? LMAO .. if i have to be NR i have to do her good .. err not do do but you know what i mean🤣
ZINNNDAABBADD JAIIII HOOOO HALLLAA BOLLL PARTAYYYYY👏🥳
ohpleasee NO ONE AGREES with FAZAAN.. seems like TARZAAN🤣
WELL I GET: Asmaan?🤣 Asmeera & Aaz🤣 yeeyyee my names are wayy DOPPEE😎
speaking of innocents ahemm iknow its always the innocents one
faz😆 .. well if you want you can do tomms😆 HEYYYY DEVV IS NOTT EWWW TAKKEE THAT BACKK BHAIIII *TALLWWAAAARRRR*🤣 his look is the most sexual thing alivee☺️
like you need a reminder when it comes to those thingss🤣
bDgT thumbnail
Faz, jaan --- a small request, can you please write in normal font, I have vision deficiency and cannot read size 1 font
bDgT thumbnail
"my very last bumping topic at the end of this week" oh why? What do you mean?
desigirl_18 thumbnail
OMG Faz this was like one of ur most hilarious bumpings!!! i was 🤣🤣 start to finish!!! i loved it soo much especially b/c i felt that today's epi was totally awesome..as soon as i watched it i was like gotta rush and read Faz's bumping!!! and OMG i was reading ur beginning analyses with Maan and the whole clothes thing and i went crazy laughing and my bro was watching Phir Hera Pheri next to me and he is looks back and he is like she is definitely not laughing at the movie what is she up to and then he peeked at my screen, then i was like Thank God for Faz's small font😉😆..Loved every bit of the bumping especially the pouncing options you gave with Maan and Adi too good!! ahh i love how u analyze Maan-Adi dostana!! Loved your analysis of the table scene..too good, haha when i was watching i thought Maan was gonna pretend that Geet wasn't there and say that he was telling his cat to get out🤣...OMG u know the kiss scene was just about to come and my mom decided ot get up and go to the kitchen, me and my sis got all happy we were like yes she is not gonna see the x-rated precap now😉..but then the kiss wala part came and we were like OMH thank God she didn't see this😉😆..seriously we have decided that tomorrow's epi is too x-rated for mom soo me and sis r gonna watch alone😉😆Oh yea btw love Fazaan jodi, ahh Fazaan sounds nice to say😉😳

Oh yea loved ur songs as well...@ the glue part remembered that song..Oohh baby i be stuck to you like glue baaby😉
Edited by desigirl_18 - 13 years ago
blueyRueY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
🤣🤣 thank youuuuuuuu!!! again reading it at 7 am 🤣

too bad you will stop but, respected 🤗
Desi_Girl1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
loved ur post. so hilarious girl!!!!
suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey farah 🤗

*phew* such a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonggggggggggggg post.

i just finished reading it. i was just thinking whether its gonna end or not coz ur X ness was going on and on and on😆

keep up the good work girl👏

y dont u start writing FFs on Maneet. am eager to read them

Edited by sujsub - 13 years ago
four. thumbnail
ehh biottch come over tonight😉.
Edited by -AsMa04 - 13 years ago