Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Faz is Missing! - Page 2

--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
get well soon Faz ....miss ur posts and i'm sure u would have had everything run wild with todays episode..... 😉 😆....oh jus read ur doing the BUMPING ....yip-eeee .....i'm waiting .......Edited by Jes75 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ maybe just..i may be barking up the wrong tree in terms of your wounded hand..i remember after you almost detached you hand due to over bumping with maan and the sessions on IF i got the feeling you eased off on the writing and asma helped you out..and both of you take turns or something...

again..miss your session...just two hours after the show..i always saw the time..when they appeared.....it was alway 2:30 or 3pm my time...

now it is later..well take today...its 5:22 and i dont see it yet...

can you blame me for thinking you are missing in action??
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
@ Faz...need you badly today....come soon...will be waiting...Edited by doodleberry - 13 years ago
Jaanbunty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh yes,
waiting for u................
Hope u are fine!!!!!!!!!!
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: rushtrip

@ maybe just..i may be barking up the wrong tree in terms of your wounded hand..i remember after you almost detached you hand due to over bumping with maan and the sessions on IF i got the feeling you eased off on the writing and asma helped you out..and both of you take turns or something...
again..miss your session...just two hours after the show..i always saw the time..when they appeared.....it was alway 2:30 or 3pm my time...
now it is later..well take today...its 5:22 and i dont see it yet...
can you blame me for thinking you are missing in action??

😆 I used to time myself then and not go into much detail 😳 but now I don't time as I have around a million things to jot down for just on bumping, will try to get it done early for my last bump 😉 No I cant blame you 😆 I know I always get people saying how came I take soo long 😆 Sowie 😆😳 My mind...thinks too much 😆😳