Dill Mill Gaye

Meant To be? || AR Post <3* - Page 11

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Seriously, this is one of the most amazing topics I have ever read...
After reading your posts and the comments here...I'm at loss of words...
Have nothing to contribute since you guys have said it ALL...
Hats Off to you girl!!!...👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG Phattyy!!!!!!!!!!!!🤗
That's one freaking awesome post!!!!
So agreed with you!!
Why so much concern for just a MERE friend?
Why do you still feel his pain even though you've moved on?
Why do you still feel so much authority on him that you can still command him?
Why do you still try to express out that no one knows him better than you?
WHY?
Purely because you HAVEN'T moved on Riddhima.
Today or Tomorrow,you will accept it. This mere "move on" of your's is just a satisfaction you are giving to yourself and the world. But deep down you know its all false.

caprigurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This topic is still on WOhooo ! LOL phatty ! kamaal hai !
RidziPiaJazSimi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
uffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff i hv no words yar to praise ur post............
my eyes got teary to read ur post............i m totally speechless dnt understand wat to say...............

jst say yesterday epi clear dat AR will happen bcz ridhima still loves arman its understood..............arman tu never ever move but ridhima bhi move on nahi hoe she jst say she moved on but arman always lives nd will live in her heart......
bcz their love is true nd true love bulaya nahi jaskta......

basket zaroor wappis aye gi apney arman k pass..........dats why ammy cant move on...........

nd u know WE WILL CHANGE DA HISTORY...............WE WILL REUNITE AR;)

AR FOREVER
xxhafsixx thumbnail
i love AR just hope cvs will make them unite one day

Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Phatty16

Thank you so much Fattu! I'm super glad that you liked the post and agreed with it!

Your words are definitely very apt, and I must say you described AR really well! Ridhima Modi hasn't moved on, neither has Armaan. Now we have to wait and watch to hope for the CV's to give us our cherished AR back! Tehe. DEFINITELY. TRP's dropped a hell lot while KaJen were missing, now that they're back, TRP's are somewhat back on the rise. I loved that she went to stroke his face, but when she held back she realized she had lost out on him, and she doesn't have a right on him anymore.

The scene truly pained me, but it was pure bliss in all senses that we are getting our beloved AR back somehow.

Peace!

Awwwwww thanks-to me my post just seemed like some random s***. WE even saw that today when she kinda brushed off sid as she was thnking about armaan adn even sid realised. She still has that strong connection with armaan where his smallest pain bothers her and she can't rest until he's happy.
I have to say I LOVED armaan's dialogues today!! What he said was so true and we can see how much her words him especially when he said 'riddhima modi'. If she moved on would it affect her so much that it would move her to tears-I don't think so. That scene clearly showed that she hasn't and the truth still pains her.
GoldenPanda. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That was one HELL of a topic girlie!

There's not much to add, your topic said it all! Loved it<3

AR forever<3
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: seert

Fatima: Okay good, I try to be as respectful as I can with my comments, and well I have a bad habit of not following the "other fans" not welcome rule.
Lol you've emphasized the GOOD part quite a bit in your comments, but as I said before it's all perspective. One certain fan group might find something good but others definitely won't.
I'm sure the CVs have decided but they are just playing the field and giving people false hope.
DMG has been somewhat bumpy so far, but as I said in this other topic, I get the feeling that it will soon ride smoothly (or so I hope).
Your welcome and thanks for the compliment :)
Ok now I'm out of here....take care and good bye!

Aw, I appreciate your comments. HAHA, I like being optimistic, aha. Exactly, no matter what happens in the show - someone will be disappointed, but that's life... though I won't move on from AR, tehe.

Meh, CV's have disappointed me A LOT lately, more like the past 7 months - but we're coping. I hope the same! Thanks for commenting (:

Peace!

This content was originally posted by: .sana.

They have crossed all boundaries of being 'just friends'. It's impossible to pass that phase and then go back to it.. Merely saying were just friends proves nothing becoz R has time and time again proved that they have something way to special. I am also glad that we are getting to see more of R's feelings, coz as we know from the very first day of DMG, we have been blessed to see A's - reason of lying, reason of wanting to leave, the reason why he can't concentrate at work, the reason why he get in trouble which in fact wasn't his fault and etc, etc... We've also gt to know how he's felt- happy or sad, excited or angry.. Now seeing R's feelings beginning to come in the open is something as us AR fans needed to see 😃

ps: sorry about your post almost being brutally killed 😔

Nice to see you again, Sana!

Definitely agreed. They're much more than friends, and it's quite obvious. AR have always shown that their relationship is beyond friendship. They're devoted lovers. Despite their differences, and the problems that have occurred, they're always shown time and time again, they do have STRONG feelings for each other. The episode showed their feelings for each other, and the scene had so much intensity, it's VERY hard to deny that Ridhima Basket Gupta is still there within Ridhima Modi.

It's alright, it happens, loll. <3

Peace!

This content was originally posted by: arluver4life

i simply luv dis post.... omg its so gud... yes the cvs who seperated AR cannot COMPLETELY avoid dem.... AR luvstory is just nt a matter of 2 sceonds .... its passioante unconditional luv of 3 years.....

its nt easy to seperate dis jodi.....

armaan just is a sweet darling whose life revlves around Armaan.... and ridhima she mite b a bit selfish at times bt she cannot hold herself wen she is wid ammy...

Thanks for commenting & liking!

Very true! AR are a beautiful, and eternal couple. Hopefully we get to see them back together, ASAP! <33 No matter what's happened - they both hold a VERY special place for each other in tehir hearts, and that's known to everyone.

Peace!
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

This is a cute post . Didn't really come across it , but yeah..AR are just meant for each other !!