Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: trupat

after reading all this comments about her i have one question do you guys really dont like tapu????

who told u dat????????????

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: trupat

after reading all this comments about her i have one question do you guys really dont like tapu????

arre nahi.....we love her........ie.we love to HATE her......😡
_Invincible_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: cjs369

arre nahi.....we love her........ie.we love to HATE her......😡

i love ur answer 👏
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooja83

who told u dat????????????

I see many members r making fun of her so that's why I ask .... nothing personal

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooja83

i love ur answer 👏

Thank you pooja..... our feelings regarding tapu is so simple n clear that it is easy to express it to people who do not understand the fact that tapasya is just as evil as can be....
_Invincible_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: cjs369

Thank you pooja..... our feelings regarding tapu is so simple n clear that it is easy to express it to people who do not understand the fact that tapasya is just as evil as can be....

u r welcome buddy
abhay119 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
some people r justifying her becoz she looks like very concern to Veer and her feelings seems genuine. they dont understand tht she is just doing nautanki. she hs told hundreds times to Veer tht "Ham aapko kuchh nahin hone denge" and wht she is doing for him? in one episode soon after saying this she went to search her duppatta. is it to save Veer. in todays episode soon after saying this she started beaching against Ichha. is it all wht she is doing to save Veer? she is only saving herself.
morel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhay119

some people r justifying her becoz she looks like very concern to Veer and her feelings seems genuine. they dont understand tht she is just doing nautanki. she hs told hundreds times to Veer tht "Ham aapko kuchh nahin hone denge" and wht she is doing for him? in one episode soon after saying this she went to search her duppatta. is it to save Veer. in todays episode soon after saying this she started beaching against Ichha. is it all wht she is doing to save Veer? she is only saving herself.

Exactly. She does not love anyone else except herself. And she doing all these only to save herself. But she keeps saying, "ICHHA KISI SE PYAR NAHIN KAR SAKTI. NA VANSH NA VEER, KISI SE BHI NAHIN".. LOL What a Joke 😆
_Invincible_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: morel

Exactly. She does not love anyone else except herself. And she doing all these only to save herself. But she keeps saying, "ICHHA KISI SE PYAR NAHIN KAR SAKTI. NA VANSH NA VEER, KISI SE BHI NAHIN".. LOL What a Joke 😆

if she really loves veer den why she pulls iccha in every matter..................lol
dis proves she wants to hide her evils by defaming iccha..........
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Arre guys she is a mahaan bholi bhaali devi...puhlese don't make me puke!