Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: 49erFan

Arre Im hopeful with CV's yaar, they give us twists and turns all the time, hopefully its for good this time. 

always they disappoint us.... better not wish and hope for dreams to come true in this show because the CVs will show the opposite...just keep for an example we all expected a VanCha consumation...we never though vansh will die...but look it happen the other way round...whot got the marital bliss even though the disgusting women knows her husband is not in love with her

Anyway, Tere Liye and Sangini will give this show a run for its money, let's see how long it will survive. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yup can't wait for this show iqbal--harshu-additi-anupriya....can't wait for it....bith my hunks after a long time....harshu in full hot avtaar no asylum avtaar....just love him...and for iqbal welcome him back.....as for uttaran it might survive because of the disgusting twist and turns and this show have alot of loyal viewers.....now they have to bring rohit back for sure....

Edited by Mages - 13 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

heyy bhagvan ji....bacha li jiye mujhe. I could even SEE todays veeya scene! my bechari baby...shes so bholi she cant see wat hes doing!

hahahhahha...........this stole the show...taps and bholi..........
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thnkuuuuuuu for the superb update!!!!πŸ‘

i liked the veer jogi n veer damini scene  a lotπŸ‘πŸΌ

sid is totally useless...just barks n does nothing!!πŸ₯±

and i loved veers dialogue while he hugged that witch😳😳😳
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nutmeg7

i feeeeeeeeeeel soooooooo bad for veer doing this to one innocent creature who had alwas thought good bt others😭😭

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
smarikalove thumbnail
Originally posted by: rashi85

i feeeeeeeeeeel soooooooo bad for veer doing this to one innocent creature who had alwas thought good bt others😭😭

πŸ˜†

🀣
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
jyoti I think Mai said that dialogue so that later on she can tell her son beta main kitni galat thi. I cudnt recognise good and evil and uve shown me the reality.
Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Mera Tappu Bholi hai
          Kitni pyaari hai
          Doodh ka dhooli hai...
         oh maa....oh...maa
             (🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣)
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fast trak

jyoti I think Mai said that dialogue so that later on she can tell her son beta main kitni galat thi. I cudnt recognise good and evil and uve shown me the reality.

I think it's an indication for us that Taps is gonna get pregnant and Veer bechara Father Like what yoti said Else Why would she tell that waste dialogue
rakun 4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely precap
a tapasya bane gi veer ke bachey ki maan
now no one can seperate our VeeY
Originally posted by: rashi85

πŸ˜†

sarcasm at its best.....samjhane baloon samaj gaye hain, na samajhe woh anadi hai.......aise karara thapaad mat maro rashiji......akhon se aansu chhalak ayenge....nice one