Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Sharona-

she is already black....dil ka black aur mann ka black...dnt expect her to change

of course I do😊 If there was no hope of her changing I wouldnt be watching this serial😊
-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

of course I do😊 If there was no hope of her changing I wouldnt be watching this serial😊

soon you will see your hope crashing very fast....evil never wins....she may have won other times but a thing called KARMA is gunna back and bite her 3 times more....she's gunna suffer so much she will cry blood tears for her life

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sharona-

soon you will see your hope crashing very fast....evil never wins....she may have won other times but a thing called KARMA is gunna back and bite her 3 times more....she's gunna suffer so much she will cry blood tears for her life

good! i want her to get her dues but I just dont go so over the top like u guys do with punishments😆 We well know she is gonna be exposed now but from the look of the precap they are gonna bring the pregnancy track veryy soon and from what it looks like Mai will stand with Tapasya.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
thanx for the update jyoti.....
chalo its given a clue that veer is going to be a father...poor baby is having a devil as a mother....

kaash it was opposite....vansh being a father and ichcha being the mother...but damn cvs ruined it for us......

as for the episode no comments...its boring thats it....

well tina is resting her eyes....after so much glycerine....she better take a rest because she needs to cry even more in future....all she does is crying...crying...crying and nothing else...after rohit its just to the worst......
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Arre there r things called miscarriages in tv land...she will never have Veer's child or love...kabhi nahi!
-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

good! i want her to get her dues but I just dont go so over the top like u guys do with punishments😆 We well know she is gonna be exposed now but from the look of the precap they are gonna bring the pregnancy track veryy soon and from what it looks like Mai will stand with Tapasya.

over the top? after all she did to everyone...what everyone suggested is not enough....she should get all those punishment tripled...even if she is pregnant veer will never accept her

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: 49erFan

Arre there r things called miscarriages in tv land...she will never have Veer's child or love...kabhi nahi!

will the CVs let it happen in uttaran world...since they are so much in love with devil....look ichcha couldn't get even one happiness of marital bliss....but look this devil got all the marital bliss and enjyoing even though she knows veer doesn't love her......

there will be no miscarriages for devil....what i hope she gives birth and dies....at least ichcha will take care of the child and give her qualities in her...i hope she don't possesed the crying qualities in the baby.....

but i am happy to see veer being a father...he deserves it...no matter how he hates the mother...but its a fact that the baby is his....his flesh....his blood....he will do anything for his baby.....he will prove to be a good father....he can never hate his baby for the mother....he will want his baby to born in the world...come into his arms...he plays with him/her....
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Jo

loved the way veer is trying to trap Taps. But I know it isnt easy.

iccha missing for long now
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Mages

will the CVs let it happen in uttaran world...since they are so much in love with devil....look ichcha couldn't get even one happiness of marital bliss....but look this devil got all the marital bliss and enjyoing even though she knows veer doesn't love her......

there will be no miscarriages for devil....what i hope she gives birth and dies....at least ichcha will take care of the child and give her qualities in her...i hope she don't possesed the crying qualities in the baby.....

but i am happy to see veer being a father...he deserves it...no matter how he hates the mother...but its a fact that the baby is his....his flesh....his blood....he will do anything for his baby.....he will prove to be a good father....he can never hate his baby for the mother....he will want his baby to born in the world...come into his arms...he plays with him/her....

Arre Im hopeful with CV's yaar, they give us twists and turns all the time, hopefully its for good this time. 

Anyway, Tere Liye and Sangini will give this show a run for its money, let's see how long it will survive. 😆😆

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Jyoti thanks for the update