Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Very nice post, and so glad shaan is starting realize his responsibility of khanak
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Veena and the others ..i agree with you there .. unknowingly Tashu has helped Shanak...she has made Shaan realise that now its his turn to do something...stand up for Khanak as he is the one that made the first move of friendship therefore it has to be his duty right and now we can all put up with Tashu onscreen she's turning out to be a great character hope she doesn't turn negative in the future
shriya84 thumbnail
yeah.shaan with dubba I saw that disbelievingly.but I was so happy when h emade tashu taste and have her comments like it was yummy.He gave a proud husband's look(in my eyes) when he said so much about khanak.

Poor tashu no good morning,hai hello...shaan saying what is good in that (bearibg in mind the khanak -khushboo)incident.

Shaan beta u are going to be in serious trouble when u are to mention about the watch.
I just loved to watch natasha everytime khanak's name was mentioned(infacct it was so all the time with shaan singing khanakyeh..khanak woh)

natashaji a big thank u.U are brining them closer and closer.