Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: alonsomania

Hey guys sorry for such an intense topic.. but guys i m really going to get a heart attack if i keep watching this fantastic serial pratigya😉. oh God today's episode was amazing. the first kriya scene when pratigya tries to console krishna was amazing, and when she herself started crying, the way krishna wiped her tears was so touching.😳

and the scene between ghanti dadi and krishna was...hmmm ...i cant really praise it with words....it made me cry and nearly got an heart attack 😭,,,amazing krishna...really superb acting by ARHAAN.

and the best part of the episode which also affected my heart was pratigya crying for krishna,...yes she was not able to watch him in this condition...and the best was this that she is in love with our baba😃. we all kriya fans were dying to watch this thing...and i was almost getting a heart attack..but this time due to happiness😉.

thanks to the whole pratigya team...amazing serial..amzaing kriya😊

yaaaaa,the scene b'tween krishna nd daadi was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo touching.even i also started crying as i never cries while watching a show,but this time krishna or should i say ARHAAAN made me cry.if he's going 2 continue such intence acting than i'll surely gonna stop watching this show AS I CAN'T STAND ALL D TENTION ND TEARS IN MY EYES JUST 4 A SHOW.i know it sounds stupid that i'm crying 4 a charatcer but ARHAAN always make us cry with his terrific acting.
                                                          IT'S REQUEST 2 ARHAAAN THAT PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ DON'T MAKE UR FANS CRY WITH SUCH AH INTENCS YET SUBBLE PERFORMANCE
na9na thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
wenesday episode is so touching, full of emotions, beautifully   scripted and very very very heaaaaart touching.

arhaan acting is just out of the world; he act so natural and real tat i cant see tears in his eyes.

pooja acting is just outstanding the way she came and control all her emotions and then try 2 convines krishna is sooooooooooo passionate and romantic" its very touching scene; and the way krishna wipes her tears is just amazing.

i loved the conversation between krishna and her grandmother the way she try 2 assure him was so touching and the way krishna lied down on her lap was brillently picturised.
"in tat scene ther wer no heavy dialogues but also it comes out beautifully "because the actors have done such a wonderful and amazing performance tat it look like real touching emotions" kudos 2 all the actors of pratigya serial especially arhaan, pooja ur 222222222222222222222 amazing.

every episode of tis serial is emotional very very touching and idealistic . i loved   especially kriya scene is just passionate adorable and beautifully picturised."the way they show so much passion between them now itself ; even thought ther is not a begining of the love story.

hats off 2 arhaan and pooja for awesome and touching performance as krishna and pratigya

every episode of pratigya serial is just mindblowing.

this serial revolves beautiful lovestory and transformation of a boy into nice gentle man , real life issues , good human being vs bad humanbeing , rich vs poor, caste vs caste, role of strong women is just out standing and amazing

the way they progress slowly the love story is just mindblowing, each and every twist is interesting.

kudos to the director of tis show . thanks pearl grey for choosing arhaan as a krishna and pooja as a pratigya.